Photo

Best Moisturizer/spf Included

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 ReadingFan

ReadingFan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:35 PM

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for some good moisturizers with an SPF included as I also have really fair skin. The one I have can still leave dry patches...

#2 Randomgirl1984

Randomgirl1984

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:19 PM

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for some good moisturizers with an SPF included as I also have really fair skin. The one I have can still leave dry patches...

I really like Eucerin Dermo Hydro Purifyer SPF 30 moisturiser.  Not sure if it's available where you are, I'm in the UK and it's a new product here.

#3 Binga

Binga

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:12 AM

Boots spf

#4 Green Gables

Green Gables

RETIRED

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

CeraVe AM

photo-152109.gif?_r=1345837784?__rand=0.

I don't get notified of your response to my post unless you QUOTE my post.

Please only quote a small portion of the post so it doesn't clutter up the thread. 

How to Treat Hormonal Acne

Good and Bad Birth Control Pills and Implants for Acne

How to take Spironolactone

List of Doctors Who Prescribe Spironolactone

Topicals for Hormonal Acne

HOW I STAY 100% CLEAR:

Spironolactone (anti-androgen drug)

Betaine HCL with each meal

Avoiding silicones and occlusives in skin/hair products

#5 xdevochkax

xdevochkax

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 17 November 2013 - 01:13 AM

Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF 15 or 35. I highly prefer the consistency of the SPF 15, but that's really not much protection. The SPF 35 version is thicker and you have to use more product, but they're both great and neither of them break me out. I really trust Neutrogena for SPF.

In a nutshell, I've had mild/moderate adult on-set acne which began towards the end of 2009. Regarding my beliefs and previous skincare/lifestyle changes I've tried, I have been conflicted, misinformed, resistant, allergic, and had my hopes up too high only to be let down. Many of my previous posts on here will reflect that. Considering I have never found an explanation as to why I developed acne in my twenties, whereas I've had flawless skin my entire life up until then, I claim to know nothing. I'm still fighting the fight and can only offer my humble advice.

Accutane (Myorisan) Log

Began Sept. 30th, 2014

Month #1 = 40mg

Month #2 = 40mg

Month #3 = 40mg

#6 cvd

cvd

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:41 PM

My skin is really sensitive, especially to lotion and gel sunscreens --- which cause redness and breakouts.  I've tried them all without success, even so-called ones for sensitive skin.  The only thing that works for me is using non-comedic DML lotion (developed for post-cosmetic surgeries and acne) and then applying Physician's Choice mineral pressed powder with non-chemical SPF 30 (....forget exact named but will include that soon...).  I just changed to this make-up because it is talc-free and has the SPF.  For some reason my skin can tolerate powder with SPF but not lotion.  I talked with the company and they said this powder was especially made for acne-prone skin.  The zinc oxide in it, besides being a sunscreen, is very soothing and healing.

Maybe you should give this a try.

Status - 99.9% clear

Morning - Panoxyl 4 Cleanser (BP), Cleocin-T, DML Lotion, Physician's Formula SPF 30 Mineral Pressed Powder, Spiro 100 mg

Night - Cetaphil Antibacterial Bar, DML Lotion

Monthly - Professional microdermabrasion

Diet - Whole high nutrient unprocessed foods.  Avoid oils, dairy, sugars, bread, nuts, alcohol, caffeine, and fermented foods.

Supplements - Opti l-zinc, citrical + D3

Daily - Walk, breath deeply, meditate and do yoga daily, wear hats for sun protection 

#7 tracy521

tracy521

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

i love olay products they are great and wont break you out. they have 15 and 30 and its cheap. i tried cerave products before and they were just too thick and greasy for me. i like light coverage when it comes to lotions but the higher the spf i feel the thicker the product. you can also get spf in your makeup and then you wouldnt have to apply an additional product as well.

http://www.walmart.c...dingMethod=p13n

http://www.walmart.c...1796630&veh=sem

this one is my personal favorite - i love, love, love the regenerist line - they sell this one in spf 15 as well.

http://www.walmart.c...1.7-oz/12444354

Edited by tracy521, 26 November 2013 - 09:34 AM.

#8 silentforest07

silentforest07

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

MDSolarSciences Mineral Tinted Creme