once a day one pump

4 replies to this topic

#1 McBambi

McBambi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:44 PM

I know this topic has been discussed and posted a million and two times but .... I still haven't been able to find the specific answers I'm looking for. So what I want to know is ... Is there anyone who uses the regimen once a day with only one pump of everything (the cleanser, BP and moisturizer)? If so, what were your results? How long did it take you to get clear using this method? Did you do the regimen in the morning or during the night ? And when you don't do the regimen, do you still cleanse and moisturizer with one pump?

Thanks in advance smile.png

#2 xdevochkax

xdevochkax

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

When you start, you're only supposed to use the BP once a day, and only 1/2 a pump, not a full pump.

You can be as generous with the cleanser and moisturizer as you want.

Dan has general guidelines on how often and how much to increase the BP, but everyone is different and sometimes needs to tweak it a little for it to work for them.

If you read some members' signatures on here, you'll see that they use other products in the morning while using The Regimen at night.

You just have to figure out what works for you. smile.png

My acne in a nutshell -- Mild-to-moderate, adult on-set, began late 2009. Regarding my beliefs and previous skincare/lifestyle changes I've tried, I have been conflicted, misinformed, resistant, allergic, and had my hopes up too high only to be let down. Many of my previous posts on here will reflect that. Considering I have never found an explanation as to why I developed acne in my twenties (whereas I've had flawless skin my entire life up until then), I claim to know nothing. I am still fighting the fight and can only offer my humble advice.

#3 youknow1

youknow1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Gym

Achievements

Posted 10 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

Yes don't just blindly follow what some guy does, everyone has different skin, some more sensitive than others. I was clear using BP every other day or three times a week. I got more acne using BP every day. Do not ever irritate your skin, not everybody can handle the original Dan Kern regimen.

Edited by youknow1, 12 November 2013 - 12:08 AM.

#4 xdevochkax

xdevochkax

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 11 November 2013 - 10:31 PM

Yes don't just blindly follow what some guy does, everyone has different skin, some more sensitive than others. I was clear using BP every other day or three times a week. I got more acne using BP every other day. Do not never irritate your skin, not everybody can handle the original Dan Kern regimen.

Ok, so now I'm kinda confused as to why asked your original question then.

My acne in a nutshell -- Mild-to-moderate, adult on-set, began late 2009. Regarding my beliefs and previous skincare/lifestyle changes I've tried, I have been conflicted, misinformed, resistant, allergic, and had my hopes up too high only to be let down. Many of my previous posts on here will reflect that. Considering I have never found an explanation as to why I developed acne in my twenties (whereas I've had flawless skin my entire life up until then), I claim to know nothing. I am still fighting the fight and can only offer my humble advice.

#5 youknow1

youknow1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Gym

Achievements

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

Yes don't just blindly follow what some guy does, everyone has different skin, some more sensitive than others. I was clear using BP every other day or three times a week. I got more acne using BP every other day. Do not never irritate your skin, not everybody can handle the original Dan Kern regimen.

Ok, so now I'm kinda confused as to why asked your original question then.

Sorry, I must have been tired when I wrote it, rofl. It's fixed now. The point was I got more acne the more frequently I used BP, my skin never got used to every day BP application and I actually stayed clear applying it three times a week, on monday PM, wednesday PM and friday PM. BUt ultimately even that was too troublesome for me so I quit, don't want the BP hassle anymore. I hope I make sense now..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users