Which Product For Skin Discolor? Please Help Me Out!

1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi everyone. So I had acne during my teenage. It's gone now (I'm 22 now). But once a few years back (3 years I guess), I rubbed the pimples so hard that the skin got extremely red. In fact the next day, I could see some blood. And that has left an ugly mark on my face (just below my eye on the right side). It's like around 0.5 x 0.2 cm in area. 


So what can I do to make it less visible. Which product can help me in this? I have heard of Revitol. Does it help?


Also which make up product can help me to conceal it for the time being?



Thanks in advance!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now