Bp Takes Longer Than 15 Minutes To Dry?

7 posts in this topic

I have been on the regimen for two months now. For the past two weeks, when I use two pumps(of the big kit) of the bp it will take 30-35 minutes to fully dry. I'm not sure why it is taking so long to dry and feel like sometimes it breaks me out even more because I leave it on for so long. But I'm afraid if I use less of the bp, I'll break out more because I'm not using enough. *sigh*

Can anybody shed some light on this?

Thanks.

I have been on the regimen for two months now. For the past two weeks, when I use two pumps(of the big kit) of the bp it will take 30-35 minutes to fully dry. I'm not sure why it is taking so long to dry and feel like sometimes it breaks me out even more because I leave it on for so long. But I'm afraid if I use less of the bp, I'll break out more because I'm not using enough. *sigh*

Can anybody shed some light on this?

Thanks.

How are you applying it? Are you making sure that you gently blend it into the skin?

It's been like that for me in these past few weeks too, I've noticed. But I don't break out from it. Today was probably the first time in recent weeks that the BP dried quicker, and I think it may have been because I let my face dry a little longer than usual after I cleanse. Maybe that's why? Other than that, I don't know why else it would take longer to dry..

It takes me a long time too. But I usually sit in front a fan afterwards to help it dry faster lol. Takes about 40-50 mins for me.

Before the regimen -

AM

- CLEANSER: Acne.org

- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 1/2 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%

- MOISTURIZER: Acne.org moisturizer + Olay complete with SPF 15 + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

PM

- CLEANSER: Acne.org

- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 1/2 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%

- MOISTURIZER: Acne.org moisturizer + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

"Hardships often prepare ordinary people for EXTRAordinary destiny" -C.S Lewis