Hve You Ever Come Close To Suicide

49 replies to this topic

#41 Starviolet

Starviolet

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:47 PM

Listen, I shouldn't continue this conversation, but you're funny. I don't have anger issues or inner rage, you seem to have. It's understandable though, what sane and healthy person, in her 30s, spends time on acne forums and why? Be honest, this is what your therapist recommended to you, to accept your appearance and self image issues by posting stupid things on random forums?

I was only trying to help. I bet your acne isn't even that bad, you probably are exaggerating the severity. Where's your pictures?

#42 Andrei11

Andrei11

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:04 PM

Look, it's pathetic what you are doing now. You know you don't want to help people, just admit it, don't act like a 6 year old kid. Why are you avoiding my questions though? And post here the PMs you sent me, so that other people can benefit of your extraordinary advices.

#43 k3tchup

k3tchup

RN

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Code blue/rapid response, EKG's, teaching/learning,

movies, music, biking, walking, working with kids

Achievements

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

Can a moderator take care of the user above (Starviolet)? I've reported the post but I don't know how this things work on this forum.

All I told you to do was stop being negative. There was no verbal abuse involved, good luck with that report kid.

well it means that this forum is a complete joke after all if your still here. i'll go bash people too in every thread i want and see what happens. you told me that i'm a crybaby and have mental problems. why are you refering to me as a kid, how old are you? this is the acne forum, not mental problems forum. if you're so positive, would you post a picture of your acne to see what you're dealing with and how you're such a better person than I am?

k3tchup, thanks for all the posts but I don't care, not everyone is living the same life you have, not everyone wants what you want. don't bother anymore.

Anything that i can do to help. I have a very different life that only I know and you have one the very same way. Each is shaped by its experiences that is beyond acne as a physical problem. I am just trying to provide a shoulder and a calm word. Best of luck to yah. Do not let the past determine your future nor acne preventing you from succeeding.

#44 Andrei11

Andrei11

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:34 PM

Can a moderator take care of the user above (Starviolet)? I've reported the post but I don't know how this things work on this forum.

All I told you to do was stop being negative. There was no verbal abuse involved, good luck with that report kid.

well it means that this forum is a complete joke after all if your still here. i'll go bash people too in every thread i want and see what happens. you told me that i'm a crybaby and have mental problems. why are you refering to me as a kid, how old are you? this is the acne forum, not mental problems forum. if you're so positive, would you post a picture of your acne to see what you're dealing with and how you're such a better person than I am?

k3tchup, thanks for all the posts but I don't care, not everyone is living the same life you have, not everyone wants what you want. don't bother anymore.

Anything that i can do to help. I have a very different life that only I know and you have one the very same way. Each is shaped by its experiences that is beyond acne as a physical problem. I am just trying to provide a shoulder and a calm word. Best of luck to yah. Do not let the past determine your future nor acne preventing you from succeeding.

I wish you the best of luck as well, thank you again for trying to help in an honest manner.

#45 Andrei11

Andrei11

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:52 AM

This is what a normal person with her emotions in order, no issues at all, in her 30s (Starviolet), that only wanted to help, sent me via PM:

Sent Today, 07:27 AM

Maybe your acne is a blessing in disguise?

You could join the circus and become famous as a freak with horrible skin.

Edited by Andrei11, 14 November 2013 - 10:53 AM.

#46 Pianina

Pianina

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Teaching piano, singing, programming, web-design, photography, nutrition

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:53 PM

This is what a normal person with her emotions in order, no issues at all, in her 30s (Starviolet), that only wanted to help, sent me via PM:

Don't worry, she's whether miserable herself and tries to make herself feel better by going to such forums and putting people down, or is just an internet troll. In any case, not worth feeding a troll :) 

#47 Starviolet

Starviolet

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:49 PM

110316-justin_bieber_617_409.jpg

#48 Andrei11

Andrei11

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:04 PM

Lol, she PMed me again saying:

Sent Today, 01:59 AM

ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNEACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

----------------------------------

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, don't even know a song of his, but the dude is a beautiful, millionaire superstar living in luxury. The coolest thing you could do to make fun of me would be you taking a picture of yourself in a mirror, holding a piece of paper with my username on it. Would you do that?

#49 Starviolet

Starviolet

• Banned
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:02 PM

Lol, she PMed me again saying:

Sent Today, 01:59 AM

ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNEACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

----------------------------------

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, don't even know a song of his, but the dude is a beautiful, millionaire superstar living in luxury. The coolest thing you could do to make fun of me would be you taking a picture of yourself in a mirror, holding a piece of paper with my username on it. Would you do that?

No

#50 AyeAye

AyeAye

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 30
About Me
  • Interests:Boxing, cycling, reading, learning to speak french (tres mal), public speaking, bush walking/hiking, chocolate - well actually food in general, and perfect skin.... gazing admiringly at people's perfect skin.

Achievements

Posted 14 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

I think we can all agree that this topic has veered away from its original purpose and direction.

In future if anyone reports a post, please allow the moderating team time to deal with the matter rather than continuing to squabble in the forum.  It should be easy enough to ignore members that you do not agree with - lets face it, we do that in real life all the time.

Back on track people or this thread will be closed.

AyeAye - Moderating Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users