Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hve You Ever Come Close To Suicide

50 posts in this topic

I thought about it . who has not really . every time I try something and have it Not work ,and realize not only did I waste my money but also feel like a failure .

getting my hopes up thinking this is it . I'm finally going to have clear skin , and just end up back in square one. I feel like I'm going in circles with my skin. have tried

all the creams , done peels , did a laser called smoothbeam tried everything out there . and yet I'm back at square one. with shitty skin. its depressing to know

you have invested all your money and time on your skin and not see any improvement and if u do is only temporarily before u find yourself back where you started..

I thought about it but deep inside I have hope that one day I will live a happy life, where I can be happy about myself , and have good skin again and just feel free ,and if I kill myself I will never get to live that moment.. I will never get that moment I have been waiting for and have fought so hard for !!!!! I guess that's what stops me from killing myself . so here I am waiting for that moment lol : )

Can a moderator take care of the user above (Starviolet)? I've reported the post but I don't know how this things work on this forum.

Can a moderator take care of the user above (Starviolet)? I've reported the post but I don't know how this things work on this forum.

K3tchup - this is one of the best post I've read on this site! So well said...

i did came close. i was staring at a knife type of close. had unbeareble nightmares. came to peace with death (which i think it's ok).

now, if you even slightly mention the word suicide, that's the biggest shout for help one can do. (!), ideally it's recommend to see a psychologist.

there a 2 main routes to suicide i think:

1. not being able to resolve an important problem for a long period of time, and being attacked by another in a different area.

2. being attacked on many life areas at the same time, really hard.

my thoughts on the solution/my case (i'm no shrink):

there are people who make u feel good even if they give u very bad news, and there are people who make u feel bad even if they give u a good news, or "help" u as they argue/think. live as much as u can with the first category.

i'm not on the right forum for this topic but believing in god is practically everything. even if we don't call it god, for example for me god is "the Human spirit", not sure it qualifies as a god tongue.png but it works for me.an ape flying to the moon and back is the closest godish thing in this universe. so i (try) and trust god (the empathic/spiritual/human connection seing people) for hope. that's the light in our lifes.

one last thought, we (the psyche) are a sort of forein affairs departament, meant to lead to food, shelter, mating, so we're ment to control/lead. the more we control the more involved and stronger we get in (the material) life. so staing alive means at least some little control. some control their bodies by getting an orgasm, some get pleasure from the (amount) of food they eat, some get pleasure by being the master (controling) a dog or a cat. i don't find them good solutions but if something or better someone takes the control of ur actions from u..

i'm not a psychologist.

All I told you to do was stop being negative. There was no verbal abuse involved, good luck with that report kid.

All I told you to do was stop being negative. There was no verbal abuse involved, good luck with that report kid.

Diagnosed with PCOS

Occasional acne + rolling scars

Meds:

- Yasmin birth control
- Spironolactone 37,5mg going 25mg
- Inositol powder 2 times/day before meal

Skincare:

- Hemp oil

well it means that this forum is a complete joke after all if your still here. i'll go bash people too in every thread i want and see what happens. you told me that i'm a crybaby and have mental problems. why are you refering to me as a kid, how old are you? this is the acne forum, not mental problems forum. if you're so positive, would you post a picture of your acne to see what you're dealing with and how you're such a better person than I am?

k3tchup, thanks for all the posts but I don't care, not everyone is living the same life you have, not everyone wants what you want. don't bother anymore.

lol I love how this thread started all sensitive and is now getting all...uncomfortable.

Maybe I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill but why can't people just get along? Why do people have be all tetchy? Do we aspire to nobility or do we embrace beastliness?

Give each other a hug, people. :P

well it means that this forum is a complete joke after all if your still here. i'll go bash people too in every thread i want and see what happens. you told me that i'm a crybaby and have mental problems. why are you refering to me as a kid, how old are you? this is the acne forum, not mental problems forum. if you're so positive, would you post a picture of your acne to see what you're dealing with and how you're such a better person than I am?

k3tchup, thanks for all the posts but I don't care, not everyone is living the same life you have, not everyone wants what you want. don't bother anymore.

How old are you? have you thought of perhaps getting a job to pay for your acne treatment or maybe asking a family member to assist you financially with the cost of treatment. There's always a way to get help, perhaps you haven't gone down the right avenue. And you still may need some counseling to help you work through your negative self image issues.

Also I'm in my early 30s and haven't had acne for quite some time now so there's nothing to show. I only had mild acne through my teen years.

2 people like this

How old are you? have you thought of perhaps getting a job to pay for your acne treatment or maybe asking a family member to assist you financially with the cost of treatment. There's always a way to get help, perhaps you haven't gone down the right avenue. And you still may need some counseling to help you work through your negative self image issues.

Also I'm in my early 30s and haven't had acne for quite some time now so there's nothing to show. I only had mild acne through my teen years.

oh so you're in your early 30s, don't have acne for over a decade, you bash people on acne forums and I'm the one who needs counseling right? how do you know I don't have a job? how do you know a family member can assist me financially? my negative self image issues would be gone without acne. you should know by now that there's people who weren't as lucky as you have been, and have sever acne, you can google to see what i'm talking about because you obviously don't have a clue. you probably had 3 pimples and you called it mild acne and now you come and give life lessons to people who have real problems, what are you doing on this froum anyway if you don't have "acne" anymore?

Listen, I shouldn't continue this conversation, but you're funny. I don't have anger issues or inner rage, you seem to have. It's understandable though, what sane and healthy person, in her 30s, spends time on acne forums and why? Be honest, this is what your therapist recommended to you, to accept your appearance and self image issues by posting stupid things on random forums?

Look, it's pathetic what you are doing now. You know you don't want to help people, just admit it, don't act like a 6 year old kid. Why are you avoiding my questions though? And post here the PMs you sent me, so that other people can benefit of your extraordinary advices.

This is what a normal person with her emotions in order, no issues at all, in her 30s (Starviolet), that only wanted to help, sent me via PM:

Sent Today, 07:27 AM

Maybe your acne is a blessing in disguise?

You could join the circus and become famous as a freak with horrible skin.

This is what a normal person with her emotions in order, no issues at all, in her 30s (Starviolet), that only wanted to help, sent me via PM:

1 person likes this

Diagnosed with PCOS

Occasional acne + rolling scars

Meds:

- Yasmin birth control
- Spironolactone 37,5mg going 25mg
- Inositol powder 2 times/day before meal

Skincare:

- Hemp oil

Lol, she PMed me again saying:

Sent Today, 01:59 AM

ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNEACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

----------------------------------

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, don't even know a song of his, but the dude is a beautiful, millionaire superstar living in luxury. The coolest thing you could do to make fun of me would be you taking a picture of yourself in a mirror, holding a piece of paper with my username on it. Would you do that?

Lol, she PMed me again saying:

Sent Today, 01:59 AM

ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNEACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE ACNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

----------------------------------

I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, don't even know a song of his, but the dude is a beautiful, millionaire superstar living in luxury. The coolest thing you could do to make fun of me would be you taking a picture of yourself in a mirror, holding a piece of paper with my username on it. Would you do that?

I think we can all agree that this topic has veered away from its original purpose and direction.

In future if anyone reports a post, please allow the moderating team time to deal with the matter rather than continuing to squabble in the forum. It should be easy enough to ignore members that you do not agree with - lets face it, we do that in real life all the time.

Back on track people or this thread will be closed.

AyeAye - Moderating Team

After remaining clear for around 1.5 years following DKR (The Regimen), in March 2013 I decided to change to Epiduo. I use a pea size amount of epiduo each night, followed by a layer of topical antibiotic (Eryacne). I also apply Eryacne every morning and moisturise twice a day. After switching to Epiduo from the regimen I found that it took a good 3 months to get back to being perfectly clear again and now I might get one small pimple appear per month. I can live with that

I started following Dan's Regimen in September 2011 after suffering with acne for 20 years or so. I followed the Regimen instructions exactly and became 100% clear within 9-11 weeks. In December 2011 and after being consistently clear for over a month, I started to slowly reduce the amount of BP I used until I was only applying BP at night. My skin still remained clear however I sometimes switched to applying BP twice a day for a few days (perhaps once a month) if I felt a few under skin bumps starting to come up. I used acne.org products (including AHA and jojoba oil) and sometimes cetaphil moisturiser at night if I felt my skin was especially dry. In the gallery I show my week by week progress following the regimen.