help acne bad needsoultionsfa

2 replies to this topic

#1 Beauty101

Beauty101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

Hi so I'm new here but I really need some solutions. I had the really bad pimple on my chin and I started putting warm compresses and toothpaste and other thing on it like ice but it only shrunk a little so I did the wrong thing and popped it, I know bad idea but it was irritating me. It got like black and looked like a permanent pimple and I kept picking it and drying it out because it was, again irritating me. I started using proactive and it was drying it out making it shrink but then I accidentally picked it again, now there is this black bump on my chin that looks like a pimple but it doesn't hurt and its shrinking a little but I need Ideas to make it go away please help! I need solutions I really wantit gone before the end of my school year. I really appreciate it.

Edited by Beauty101, 05 November 2013 - 11:16 AM.

#2 ehal14

ehal14

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

You have to stop touching and picking on it. Picking will lead to more scabbing and awful hyperpigmentation. I think the best way is to keep it moisturized (applying moisturizer after your pimple cream), that way it would heal faster. 

#3 Ashish Sharma

Ashish Sharma

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:58 AM

Try - Oatmeal Mask or Honey Mask 

You can message me if you need any help making these masks. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users