accutane;

64 replies to this topic

#21 goirish

goirish

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 December 2013 - 02:13 PM

That's interesting that your doctor prescribed Solodyn leading up to Accutane. I was taking Solodyn when I wanted to start accutane, but my derm made me wait another 4 weeks before taking accutane for the reason you mentioned. Maybe she is just over-paranoid? But I've been on Accutane a month now and my head hasn't popped like a balloon yet so all is well so far!

#22 LoveLouisV

LoveLouisV

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:12 AM

Thanks Stripes...are you planning on doing a log to document your progress? If so I'll be following along!

firsttimeaccutane - that sounds like a good strategy with the scheduling of appointments. Still haven't heard from my derm but I'm going to call them during my lunch break today.

goirish - I was concerned with the brain pressure/tetracycline thing, I read about it in the brochure they gave me on accutane.  So I stopped taking it a few days ago; hopefully it'll be well out of my system before I start.  I kind of wanted him to prescribe me Ceftin but the NP said that it's rarely prescribed for acne (despite what I've read online; one of it's indications is skin issues including acne, and it worked perfectly on my skin but whatever) so I doubt she even told my derm to prescribe that for me.  I kinda want to go on it when I first start accutane to reduce the possibility of a bad IB but I also kind of want to just let the accutane do it's job so I can attribute any "success" I have with the drug solely to accutane and nothing else.  Plus I'm scared that if I take ceftin and then go off it, my skin will break out once I'm off it like it did last time I was prescribed it (for a non-acne related issue). 

Good luck everyone!!  smile.png

EDIT:  Just found out my dermatologist got my bloodwork and made an appointment with them tomorrow (I had to call *them*).  Went online to iPledge to answer the weird ass questions and found out that I have until tomorow at midnight to pick up my 'script!!  WTF??!!  I didn't realize it was such a short turnaround between bloodwork and picking up the 'script and it kinda pisses me off that my derm didn't call me to let me know they got my bloodwork.  If I hadn't called them and then gone online to iPledge I wouldn't have known about the deadline!  Grrr.... angry.png  The silver lining is that I'll be starting tomorrow!!!  YAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by LoveLouisV, 04 December 2013 - 03:29 PM.

#23 megtree

megtree

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Everything! Seriously.

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

LouisLouisV and goirish, I have been taking low-dose doxycycline now for a while to help with inflammation, and my dermatologist said that I could continue taking it up to the day I start accutane. Of course, he also said (in a very loud, authoritative voice): "YOU MUST STOP EVERYTHING WHEN YOU START ACCUTANE". Of course, I am on a very low dose, so I assume that is another reason he isn't too concerned about me taking it before I start.

On a separate note: Is anyone doing anything to prepare before starting? I.e. - changes in routines and regimens, stocking up on certain products, avoiding eating certain things? I am noticing that individuals who say they "prepared" ahead of time seem to have a more positive experience.  

#24 LoveLouisV

LoveLouisV

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

LouisLouisV and goirish, I have been taking low-dose doxycycline now for a while to help with inflammation, and my dermatologist said that I could continue taking it up to the day I start accutane. Of course, he also said (in a very loud, authoritative voice): "YOU MUST STOP EVERYTHING WHEN YOU START ACCUTANE". Of course, I am on a very low dose, so I assume that is another reason he isn't too concerned about me taking it before I start.

On a separate note: Is anyone doing anything to prepare before starting? I.e. - changes in routines and regimens, stocking up on certain products, avoiding eating certain things? I am noticing that individuals who say they "prepared" ahead of time seem to have a more positive experience.  

I honestly don't know what I'm going to be using, product-wise.  I've broken out when using CeraVe and Aveeno and other products that people have recommended so I think I'm just going to keep using the products I'm using now that work for me and see how that goes.  If I end up needing additional products (i.e. something more moisturizing) throughout my course, I'll adjust as necessary. 

But I did go ahead and purchase the gel eyedrops (it's Refresh brand) because I've already been diagnosed with dry eyes like a year ago (and astigmatism and I can't wear contacts due to the dry eyes - thank you desk job!!).  So that's the only product I've bought solely in preparation for Accutane, and I gotta say - I do prefer the gel drops 'cause they stay in your eyes better (other drops kind of ooze out and the gel ones do not). 

I am currently using regular ol' ChapStick and will continue using it until it no longer does the job and at that point I'll jump on the Aquaphor bandwagon I guess. 

Edited by LoveLouisV, 04 December 2013 - 03:35 PM.

#25 emmygirl

emmygirl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

Ahhhhh you better do a log, megtree!! I will absolutely be updating with my progress! Stay tuned, my friend!

Oh I will! I'm nervous but SO excited. 

My appointment to start accutane is December 23rd (which makes me kind of nervous about being able to fill my Rx in time, here is to hoping pharmacies are open christmas eve!), so we'll be starting around the same time. Good luck, and don't forget to update! smile.png)

I'm starting Accutane on the 23rd also! I have been counting down the days, only THREE more weeks! I was also really concerned about Christmas and pharmacies because they will have to do blood work and that usually takes a day or two to get the results, then it's Christmas. But we have 7 days so hopefully it won't cause any delays or problems. Good luck to everyone, these personal logs are so helpful to know others are going through the exact same things. smile.png

Wow, we'll be 'tane sisters! Hopefully everything works out. I am going to get my blood-work done a few days before, and then my P-test the day of, I guess. Did you have to do anything special with your insurance (not sure if you are in the US)? I understand it would be different coverage for different insurance companies, but I guess I just assumed my doctor had experience working with insurance and would let me know if having to double check with them is common practice. I suppose I should probably call my insurance and ask before the holidays get too close!

Hooray MegTree, we HAVE to keep each other posted! It will be so nice to have someone on the exact same track as me, and I see you are also 26 years old! I am TOO. It's craziness. I'm so excited, we're down to 19 days!

#26 goirish

goirish

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

I personally did not change any of my habits before beginning Accutane. I've been on 40 mgs for a month now and it really isn't so bad! (knock on wood) With Indiana winters, the air is dry, and my dry skin is completely unnoticeable with just a little moisterizer. My NP recommended Vanicream Lite Lotion and it is incredible. Very gentle, no irritants, and is not oily. My lips are dry, but they have been worse. I was also recommended Dr. Dan's CortiBalm and this stuff is great. It has 1% hydrocortisone and is the only chapstick that has that, and it works very very well. Only downside is the expense, but it's worth it. I'm starting to get some moderate back pain though. Yesterday was pretty tough but today has been better! My only real concern is my hair though... It's much thinner now and shedding a bit unsure.png

Oh and I forgot to mention that I got some Genteal eye drops. I was outside for a few hours in the 20 degree winter winds and could hardly keep my eyes open after an hour due to dryness.

I wouldn't go out and "stock up." You'll probably end up buying way more than you need. All you really need is a good chapstick, moisturizer, and maybe eye drops for starters then just buy stuff as you need it.

#27 megtree

megtree

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Everything! Seriously.

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

I personally did not change any of my habits before beginning Accutane. I've been on 40 mgs for a month now and it really isn't so bad! (knock on wood) With Indiana winters, the air is dry, and my dry skin is completely unnoticeable with just a little moisterizer. My NP recommended Vanicream Lite Lotion and it is incredible. Very gentle, no irritants, and is not oily. My lips are dry, but they have been worse. I was also recommended Dr. Dan's CortiBalm and this stuff is great. It has 1% hydrocortisone and is the only chapstick that has that, and it works very very well. Only downside is the expense, but it's worth it. I'm starting to get some moderate back pain though. Yesterday was pretty tough but today has been better! My only real concern is my hair though... It's much thinner now and shedding a bit unsure.png

Oh and I forgot to mention that I got some Genteal eye drops. I was outside for a few hours in the 20 degree winter winds and could hardly keep my eyes open after an hour due to dryness.

I wouldn't go out and "stock up." You'll probably end up buying way more than you need. All you really need is a good chapstick, moisturizer, and maybe eye drops for starters then just buy stuff as you need it.

Thanks for the advice Goirish! I'll keep your product recommendations in mind. I am a little concerned about my hair too - I already have super thin hair...le sigh.

Ahhhhh you better do a log, megtree!! I will absolutely be updating with my progress! Stay tuned, my friend!

Oh I will! I'm nervous but SO excited. 

>> 

My appointment to start accutane is December 23rd (which makes me kind of nervous about being able to fill my Rx in time, here is to hoping pharmacies are open christmas eve!), so we'll be starting around the same time. Good luck, and don't forget to update! smile.png)

I'm starting Accutane on the 23rd also! I have been counting down the days, only THREE more weeks! I was also really concerned about Christmas and pharmacies because they will have to do blood work and that usually takes a day or two to get the results, then it's Christmas. But we have 7 days so hopefully it won't cause any delays or problems. Good luck to everyone, these personal logs are so helpful to know others are going through the exact same things. smile.png

Wow, we'll be 'tane sisters! Hopefully everything works out. I am going to get my blood-work done a few days before, and then my P-test the day of, I guess. Did you have to do anything special with your insurance (not sure if you are in the US)? I understand it would be different coverage for different insurance companies, but I guess I just assumed my doctor had experience working with insurance and would let me know if having to double check with them is common practice. I suppose I should probably call my insurance and ask before the holidays get too close!

Hooray MegTree, we HAVE to keep each other posted! It will be so nice to have someone on the exact same track as me, and I see you are also 26 years old! I am TOO. It's craziness. I'm so excited, we're down to 19 days!

Absolutely Emmygirl! I am thinking about starting my own log, I feel bad for hogging LouisLouisV's! Teehee.

#28 LoveLouisV

LoveLouisV

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

Hahaha @ megtree - I seriously don't mind!!! BUT I still think you should def do a log if for no other reason than I can follow along with your progress!! Hopefully emmygirl is going to do one too! smile.png

SOOOOOOO...thought I'd update you all. I've had kind of a hellish ordeal the past couple of days trying to get my prescription filled. I told y'all yesterday about having to call my derm and then answering the iPledge questions only to find out I had until today at 11:59pm to pick up my script. So I was super stoked when they called me at 8am today saying "we called in your script - go ahead and get it!" Naturally I headed to the pharmacy at like 8:30am and guess what? The pharmacy didn't have it. So I called the derm and asked them what the deal was/whether or not they called the right pharmacy, etc. The medical assistant called me back and said there was an issue with their electronic system and that she personally called it in herself. I was going to go by there during lunch but something told me to call them first to make sure they had it...buuuuut lo and behold, they didn't.  So I told the pharmacy my prescription was time-sensitive and gave them my dermatologist's number so they could figure out what was going on & why my prescription wasn't going through. Finally, they called me an hour later saying my prescription was ready, and I picked it up after work!!

was a bit surprised that not only am I not taking Amnesteem as discussed (I'm taking Claravis), they put me on a lower dose (40mg instead of the 60mg we discussed). Maybe they're going to put me on 60mg after a month? Who knows. Anyway, it was pretty shitty communication all around, so I'm hoping next month will be smoother.

Annnnnd, I'm OFFICIALLY an accutane user!! Just took my first dose smile.png

More to come, friends!

Best of luck to those of you already going through the course.

Edited by LoveLouisV, 06 December 2013 - 08:36 AM.

#29 firsttimeaccutane

firsttimeaccutane

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:59 PM

yeah YOU have to be on top of this stuff - its your health and teh docs are very busy unfortuantely with our healthcare system =/. I'm an upcoming doc (current med student in the US).

if your insurance is decent - see if you can get absorica from now on. sometimes the pharmacist are teh ones who are ABLE to switch all those generic versions (they are all generic but different brands or somethign like that) and so your doc might have written amnesteem but you got clavaris or w.e. 

I did some research and i wanted and am taking absorica 40mg a day (20mg mornign and 20 at night). scientifically and as my doc mentioned this is better as it keeps your levels at a steady rate in your body instead of dumping all 40mg in at once and its kinda easier to absorb 20mg in a meal and another 20mg later instead of all 40mg at once (my 2 cents). ALSO the brand im on, ABSORICA has a different delievery method to the body than the otehr brand as isotretinoin is a vitamin a derivative and vitamin a is a fat soluble vitamin so it should therotically be taken with a meal (preferrably a fatty one - but then you run into the problem with increased cholesteral levels (as sometimes these drugs cause your liver and bdoy to have elevated cholesteral - one of the things the blood test test for). anyway short story see if your insurance and doc remmened absorica - it is a better delievered drug from what my doc says and i read. i get it for 10 bucks with insurance and coupon my doc gave me.

i just picked up my 2nd month supply today.

Hahaha @ megtree - I seriously don't mind!!! BUT I still think you should def do a log if for no other reason than I can follow along with your progress!! Hopefully emmygirl is going to do one too! smile.png

SOOOOOOO...thought I'd update you all. I've had kind of a hellish ordeal the past couple of days trying to get my prescription filled. I told y'all yesterday about having to call my derm and then answering the iPledge questions only to find out I had until today at 11:59pm to pick up my script. So I was super stoked when they called me at 8am today saying "we called in your script - go ahead and get it!" Naturally I headed to the pharmacy at like 8:30am and guess what? The pharmacy didn't have it. So I called the derm and asked them what the deal was/whether or not they called the right pharmacy, etc. The medical assistant called me back and said there was an issue with their electronic system and that she personally called it in herself. I was going to go by there during lunch but something told me to call them first to make sure they had it...buuuuut lo and behold, they didn't.  So I told the pharmacy my prescription was time-sensitive and gave them my dermatologist's number so they could figure out what was going on & why my prescription wasn't going through. Finally, they called me an hour later saying my prescription was ready, and I picked it up after work!!

was a bit surprised that not only am I not taking Amnesteem as discussed (I'm taking Claravis), they put me on a lower dose (40mg instead of the 60mg we discussed). Maybe they're going to put me on 60mg after a month? Who knows. Anyway, it was pretty shitty communication all around, so I'm hoping next month will be smoother.

More to come, friends!

#30 Kim28

Kim28

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

Hello.

I noticed the last poster mentioning absorbica. Please do update as to whether you think there is a difference. I did some research and could find no evidence that it works any better unless you are not taking your meds with food (so a good option for those who have trouble doing this, but not really for those who don't). I asked my derm, and she said she thinks it is mainly a ploy by the drug companies to continue to charge more, as Accutane can now be bought generically, which is losing them a lot of money. She said she has seen no difference between the two, and no decent research to show that there is. She actually said she thought it is in fact rather cruel of the drug companies to convince people that there is a reason to buy the branded one. Those companies are mother f-ers. Pardon my French. I tend to think she has a good point. However, I am still ultra curious. I decided to stay with the generic, but do let me know what you think of the absorica.

#31 emmygirl

emmygirl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:50 PM

More to come, friends!

Hooray! Congratulations that is so exciting to OFFICIALLY be on Accutane. Sounds like a stressful, and quite frustrating situation but I'm so glad it all worked out and can't wait to hear your progress.

#32 LoveLouisV

LoveLouisV

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:07 AM

Day 5

I haven't taken my 5th dose yet today; I'll probably take it during lunch. 

Side effects:

Slightly drier lips

Slightly drier eyes

Facial skin is starting to flake all over and hurts to the touch.  I'm also noticing that skin is drying up/flaking around each and every pimple I have on my face, which makes things weird looking

Legs are itchier/drier than normal

Overall dehydration, but I'm drinking a ton of water to combat this

Scalp seems to be drying a bit - it's getting really itchy (I have eczema on the base of my scalp but the itchiness seems to be spreading upwards because the top of my head is itchy as crap right now)

Regime/products used:

Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme on upper body

Aveeno Baby Eczema on legs (I haven't had "official" eczema on my legs ever, but sometimes they itch LIKE CRAZY, as if I have a rash or something, if I don't put lotion on them so I decided to be proactive and try something to combat the itchy legs)

Refresh Optive Lubricant Eye Drops (normal and gel forms depending on what's in front of/around me)

ChapStick or Aquaphor (again depending on what's in front of/around me)

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser - PM only to remove makeup ("wash" face with water in the morning)

Murad Essential C Day Moisturizer SPF 30 (AM)

Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Night (PM)

I think I'll need to eventually step up my moisturizing game but I'll probably finish the jar of the Estee Lauder stuff I have for now and continue to use the Murad product during the day.  I have tried Cetaphil and CeraVe and my skin didn't like either of those products so I'm loathe to try them again while I use accutane, especially early on, pre-IB - no need to encourage a bad IB.  My skin likes Clinique and Murad products so I'll probably use something from one of those lines.  And I"m thinking I need to use a more moisturizing shampoo/conditioner but again my skin does NOT seem to like a lot of the products I've tried (I've broken out on shoulders/back/neck with the vast majority of conditioners I've tried :(). 

Anyway, guess that's enough of an update for now.  Best of luck to all of you and I'll post again in a few days with another update! 

#33 luckers8

luckers8

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

I'm 31 also and I'm on day 8 and scared as hell lol. So far I've just had really dry eyes, nose and the dry skin is starting. My Dr told me to take 40mg for a week or 'until the headaches went away" so today I actually took 2 to make it 80mg but I'm still not sure about that, its scary!

Anyways, I wish you luck, I'll be following to see how you're making out smile.png

#34 LoveLouisV

LoveLouisV

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:13 AM

Today is my Day 8, so sounds like you and I are only one day apart on our start dates!!!  I hope my doc bumps me up to 60mg next month; I'm curious to see how you do on 80mg.  Thanks for your comment - I'll be following your progress as well :) 

I'm 31 also and I'm on day 8 and scared as hell lol. So far I've just had really dry eyes, nose and the dry skin is starting. My Dr told me to take 40mg for a week or 'until the headaches went away" so today I actually took 2 to make it 80mg but I'm still not sure about that, its scary!

Anyways, I wish you luck, I'll be following to see how you're making out smile.png

#35 goirish

goirish

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

As for doubling dosages, I just recently moved from 40 to 80mg. I've taken 80 for three or four days now and ever since, I've definitely entered the initial breakout stage. I had no negative reactions while on 40mg, but I've gotten five small-medium sized cysts on my face just today, when I had no active cysts prior. I hope it passes quickly though. Oh and I was on 40mg for one month.

#36 LoveLouisV

LoveLouisV

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:04 AM

Day 12

Side effects:

Dry, flaky skin (flakes on face only; dry skin everywhere)

Dry lips (they feel like they're shriveling up unless I keep Aquaphor or ChapStick on them 24/7)

Dry eyes (they feel like they're about to fall out of my head)

Dry scalp (itches like crazy)

Started to notice low back pain last night

Mild headaches (better if I'm staying hydrated)

Dehydration (I usually don't drink a ton of water so I'm having a hard time making this a habit)

Regimen:

Eucerin Skin Calming Daily Moisturizing Creme on upper body

Aveeno Baby Eczema on legs

Refresh Optive Lubricant Eye Drops (normal and gel forms depending on what's in front of/around me)

ChapStick or Aquaphor (again depending on what's in front of/around me)

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser - PM only to remove makeup ("wash" face with water in the morning)

Murad Essential C Day Moisturizer SPF 30 (AM)

Estee Lauder Advanced Time Zone Night (PM) - just ran out of this product last night and will be using the samples of some Murad Age Reform product I got from Sephora that's supposed to be super moisturizing; we'll see what I do after that

As far as breakouts are concerned, my skin is so weird right now.  Tiny pimples on the sides of my face are being stubborn; they seem to me like they're drying up and going away but I can't really tell.  I'm getting more small cysts in weird places like on the sides of my nose, hairline, eyebrows, etc.  They're super painful and won't pop (I'm trying and failing not to mess with them).  But they last like 2 days (which for cysts is QUICK as everyone on here knows) and then dry up and flake off. 

Also getting these zits that look like they're going to emerge as whiteheads, but they're taking forever to do so, and more of them are popping up, but I don't think this is the IB quite yet.  Getting a slight increase in body acne.  I had bad cystic acne on my arms over the summer to the point where I was wearing long sleeve t-shirts all summer long to cover them up because I was so embarrassed, but it cleared up this past fall.

Everytime I think my skin is getting better, I say so to my boyfriend, but since we live together he doesn't see major progress and he just says "nope, looks the same to me", so I'm sure he's prob not going to notice a difference until the IB and then not again until that calms down and I'm clear. 

My mom wasn't super supportive of me getting accutane to begin with because my acne just blew up again in late September and I haven't seen her since Labor Day.  What it has done my whole life is erupt for a few months and then clear up and I guess I've never seen her when it's been super "bad".  But I took her to The Nutcracker ballet yesterday (I take her every year as part of her Christmas present smile.png) and she took one look at my skin and was like, "I've never seen your skin this bad - I don't remember it being this bad even in HS.  I totally understand now."  So that was nice to know she gets it and supports me!

Anyway, I'll wrap up this super long update with a few pictures...I'm wearing makeup here. 

Day12Front.JPG

Day12Left.JPG

Day12Right.JPG

#37 luckers8

luckers8

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

As for doubling dosages, I just recently moved from 40 to 80mg. I've taken 80 for three or four days now and ever since, I've definitely entered the initial breakout stage. I had no negative reactions while on 40mg, but I've gotten five small-medium sized cysts on my face just today, when I had no active cysts prior. I hope it passes quickly though. Oh and I was on 40mg for one month.

I also noticed that switching from 40 to 80 is giving me some cysts. I can feel a cluster forming, as they usually do, in an area that I didn't have much trouble with and the trouble area is more clear than its been in a really long time. This is my 3rd week and I just started taking 80 mg but after 3 days of bad heahaches I decided to take 40mg then 80 every other day, I don't know if this makes sense but I feel like 80mg every day this early is too much. I don't want an intial terrible outbreak. Im stressing over hair loss too, actually I'm stressing over all of it lol. This is tough!

#38 Kim28

Kim28

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:28 PM

I like 40 mg. Unless the side effects are unbearable, or you're not seeing progress, I don't see the point of bumping it up. Why suffer such an awful IB? When I did my first course, I just did 40 the whole time (about 6 months I think). After I cleared up (early that course - within the first month) it was nice to keep taking it and KNOW I wasn't going to have acne for many months after. Why rush? So far as I know, the research all says that cumulative dose is what matters.

Just a thought. I noticed everyone seems so eager to get their dose up, but I'm not really clear on why.

AND - you look amazing! I wish I was that skilled with doing makeup on Accutane. I was stuck in front of the mirror for a good half hour today trying to make sure there weren't any weird flakes sticking out or makeup all clumped up under my nose where the driest spots are.

And I hear you about how weird these zits are. Yesterday I had an inflamed whitehead I was sure would cyst up and stay forever. Today - gone! WTF. Meanwhile I get these tiny nothing whiteheads that hurt like mad.

#39 CoralShine

CoralShine

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 December 2013 - 01:54 PM

Hello everyone!

I have started taking 40mg of Accutane today.

I have stumbled upon this forum and everyone's story and input has become a great source of comfort, knowing that I'm not in this alone.

#40 PersnickityChick

PersnickityChick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, writing, day dreaming

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

I've really enjoyed reading your journal, and everyone's comments.  I am going to be starting accutane for the first time at the end of this week.  I am extremely nervous about side effects, and IB, and such, so it is good to hear some positive results.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users