2 replies to this topic

#1 MattThomas

MattThomas

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:24 PM

Hey everyone.

I've been using 'Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser (10%)' for about 8 months now maybe? Anyway I've been using it on my face twice daily and it has done wonders. But, since everyone is saying 2.5% is just as effective as 10% while causing less dryness and irritation, I am considering changing to it and start to using it 2 times a day instead. Will my skin be affected at all by this? 10% gives me no side effects whatsoever, except from maybe a slightly oily nose even after moisturizing, but I was wondering since my skin is so accustomed to 10%, will 2.5% somehow be less effective?

Also, I would be buying the Acne.org BP instead of Clean & Clear which says that it continues to stay and fight bacteria in the pores, long after washing. Does all BP do this or could it be a patented feature of the brand i'm using?

Loads of questions I know :S

Thanks guys!

#2 Morgo K

Morgo K

Skincare enthusiast

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

If it's not broken, don't fix it.

People say not to use above 2.5% in order to avoid side effects; if you're not getting any side effects then you have no need to change it as far as I'm concerned

#3 xdxdaustin

xdxdaustin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:45 AM

as long as you're happy with your current situation, don't switch. For most people, 10% BP can only be viably used as a spot treatment as best while 2.5 produces amazing results for their other needs. That said, if 10% BP is working for you, just stick with what works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users