No replies to this topic

#1 niklaus

niklaus

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

i started using retin A 10 days ago and im loving it! i havent gotten any purging, and fingers crossed i dont. i have been getting a lot of excessive dryness as expected, and although it is such a PAIN (especially when people in class point out how im peeling so much), im secretly enjoying the process as i can see my marks fade! :D

i normally use a neutrogena moisturizer for normal dryness but since it has been on overload, i switched to Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E. it works AMAZING on my skin! i only had one dry patch throughout the whole day and it was such a relief compared to the dry nightmare i faced every morning. 

what i do at night everyday; i wash my face, wait 20 mins, apply retin a, wait another 20 mins and finally apply a decent amount of cocoa butter. im feeling paranoid that since CB is comedogenic, it will clog my pores and cause pimples. in addition to that, this moisturizer is so heavy that i feel like it might lessen the benefits from retin A and stop it from doing its thing. i only apply CB at night by the way. 
is it advisable to continue this or not, especially if it doesnt cause any pimples?

i would really appreciate your thoughts rolleyes.gif

thank youuuu!teehee.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users