Photo

Skino2 Cosmetics - Treats Your Skin While You Wear It?

http://skino2.com.au/

6 replies to this topic

#1 AmyyRose

AmyyRose

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

So I have discovered this makeup about 4 years ago but didn't really take a deep look at it. I used to work at a beauty parlour for a short while, whilst I was in high school for some work practise. Anyway the whole store was based on Skin O2 and the store owner who I worked with always raved about it and knew so much about it. Apparently a lot of people who use it are those who have facial surgery and want to wear a makeup that covers the face while treating! And this is apparently really good for the skin. I wanted to buy some but at the time I was a young teen with no money and couldn't even wrap my head around the prices so that is why I took no insight to the product. But now I realise the importance of skin care and a good makeup!

Anyway so yeah I can't find ANYTHING on here about it. It is an Australian brand made in the Gold Coast. Here is a link to their website:

http://skino2.com.au/ 

I am not trying to promote their business at all with sharing their link I am just really interested to know if anybody has used their makeup and if it had decent coverage and delivers all the benefits it raves on about? :)

I am very keen to buy some products by them but their price tags are not ones to laugh at.. :P

#2 AmyyRose

AmyyRose

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:07 PM

Anyone used this makeup and had any type of results?

Bump

#3 ChrissyC

ChrissyC

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:37 AM

My medspa sells it.  Looks interesting, but didn't pursue it.

#4 frandelphy

frandelphy

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:47 PM

I love all the Skin O2 products - so amazing.  If you have acne or oily skin it is the only makeup that doesn't cause breakouts - worth every cent!!!

#5 lauratan

lauratan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:07 AM

My friend who works at a pharmacy store recommended skinO2 to me.  I have tried their cleanser gel and its very good for acnes! Love it so much :)

#6 pollybrown

pollybrown

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

I have tried skin O2 mineral makeup at GCTA and it is amazing.... I love the fact that their mineral composition does actually treat the skin.. not just covering it up!wub.png 

#7 AmyyRose

AmyyRose

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:34 AM

I have tried skin O2 mineral makeup at GCTA and it is amazing.... I love the fact that their mineral composition does actually treat the skin.. not just covering it up!wub.png 

My friend who works at a pharmacy store recommended skinO2 to me.  I have tried their cleanser gel and its very good for acnes! Love it so much smile.png

I love all the Skin O2 products - so amazing.  If you have acne or oily skin it is the only makeup that doesn't cause breakouts - worth every cent!!!

Thanks for taking the time to comment your information, quite helpful and I may give it a go when I have the money :) Sounds like a great, great product!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users