Photo

Has Anyone Experienced Noticeable Hair Loss On Spironolactone?

spironolactone hormonal acne hair loss spiro ortho tri cyclen lo

22 replies to this topic

#21 paigems

paigems

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

Hey DaniJ, I'm glad to hear your hair loss is slowing down! After stopping spiro I have been able to control my hormones through diet. I eat low glycemic load and low fat and my skin is barely oily anymore, and my skin was very, very oily! My testosterone levels also dropped from 67 to 16! I've made other more detailed posts on this in the past so check them out if your interested :)

#22 DaniJ

DaniJ

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

Hey DaniJ, I'm glad to hear your hair loss is slowing down! After stopping spiro I have been able to control my hormones through diet. I eat low glycemic load and low fat and my skin is barely oily anymore, and my skin was very, very oily! My testosterone levels also dropped from 67 to 16! I've made other more detailed posts on this in the past so check them out if your interested smile.png

I am really interested in that! I'm going to take a look!

#23 paigems

paigems

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Hey DaniJ, I'm glad to hear your hair loss is slowing down! After stopping spiro I have been able to control my hormones through diet. I eat low glycemic load and low fat and my skin is barely oily anymore, and my skin was very, very oily! My testosterone levels also dropped from 67 to 16! I've made other more detailed posts on this in the past so check them out if your interested :)

I am really interested in that! I'm going to take a look!
Ok! Feel free to send me a pm if you have any questions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users