Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rolileisztner

Accutane Journey - Mild Acne

50 posts in this topic

I'm on day 5 of accutane and I use lip balm every few hours (nivea is the best) and also moisturize my face a few times a day. The first time I did accutane (2 years ago) my skin only became clear after 5 months of treatment! So be patient and moisturize moisturize moisturize!!! Good luck!! :')

MONTH 1 ! Here we go

So it was great month, there were some downs and ups but overall much better then month before accutane.

I have one pimple on forehead small one and medium one on chin under lip, and two small scabs thats it, yes and dry skin and some dry patches, i use lrp hydrphase intense moisturizer every night and blue cap for dry patches, i will be on 30 mg all my course. I hope pimple chin will die! And scabs drop and i will be clear!!! Ehh too soon for this.

Month 1 day 4! Wtf!! About 6 actives + dry patches, pimples on tane are much more red and angry... Iam saaaad!

INITIAL BREAKOUT

i can now honestly say that it is ib and it started after 1 month lol... i was really thinking that i avoided it... i have now some angry pustules and scabs from poping..

Month 1 39 days on 30 mg done, today i took my first 40mg pill, and will take 40mg next 6 months. Only 1 active, but some scabs and marks from previous bad week.

Side effects : eczema on hands, mild dry lips, dry skin but 1day moisturizing is totally enough to keep skin not dry.

hi :) don't worry, i think in general in the picture you look very nice! and several pimples don't make a difference. i like clay a lot in coping with acne. did you try it out? my favourite is Herbline acne cream from http://www.naturals.lv/en/creams/15-acne-cream.html i am afraid of taking pills to cope with acne, i believe there can be side effects. but except for pills, what other methods of coping with acne you find useful?

Month 1 day 4

1 active, everything is fine, except that pimples are somewhat raised and angry on accutane ;(

And reply for previous post - only thing that really helped me long term was zineryt.

Month 1 day 4

1 active, everything is fine, except that pimples are somewhat raised and angry on accutane ;(

And reply for previous post - only thing that really helped me long term was zineryt.

Day 6 of month 2

Only one whitehead in scar after mole removal ;( but no oil no blackheads and best skin in last half year.

Accutane is best desicion ever for now.

Still 5 month and 20 days and iam already so afraid that oil and blackheads will come back after course ;((! I want tane flr rest of my life!

Day 10 of month 2.

Woke up with 3 new pimples, cried, didnt go to school .. Cried hard, took some antidepressants.. When everything looks good and bam! Lol ... Please tane, end my acne finally, i cant take it anymore..

Day 12 of month 2, worst part of my tane, one big pimple on cheek, and whiteheads in scar!!!! Where i had mole.

Day 16 of month 2....

LOL accutane start working!!!

One big pimple and CYYYYSTTTT kill me my god.....

lol awww, you are a good-looking boy! I know it's hard, but don't worry! It will feel better soon!

Month 2 day 24

Wow after that 2 big pimples which i still have but they are smaller no new pimple in a week thats a record! Really looking forward to continue my tane, still no side effects except eczema on hands

Pic with my love, she supports me with my skin, she is best :), she bought powder for me ! And i had some bad rages about skin infront of her that i musted be taken to hospital. Shhh skin looks really good outside.. Iam happy now :) i hope it will keep that way :)

post-213863-0-78955600-1387869494_thumb.

post-213863-0-78955600-1387869494_thumb.

Month 3 day 3

Really enjoyed 10 days without acne! Now i have big pimple on forehead and two ingrown hairs but except this its ok.

MONTH 3 DAY11 Very good that cyst on my forehead left me a mark :( but thats all. Forehead is most dry even if i moist it most.

Mild dry lips, eczema on hands spread more. Marks ale fading slowly.. And some ingrown hairs :(

Month 3 day 28 clear, except one small something and my scar after mole remival suddenly become red :o but accutane is freaking miracle! MIRACLE

Month 4 day 10 wow i broke out after 40days with a ugly papule feel a bit sad and struggling why it happened. But pimple after 40 days ? Thats still great

Month 4 day 23

I have enough of dry skin and eczema all over my arms... It is getting worse in terms of side effects, looking forward to the end. Pimples once in a month but too bad side effects

Month 6 day 5

Smooth sailing

2 pimples on back but thats all

Totally clear face.

Just started working out.

I want to be on tane forever!!!!! Lol

Its done, my acne is gone! Best desicion ever, Enough said.

Lets see, if it will come back.

Hey congrats :) that's great