Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not Taking Off Make Up At Sleepovers?

6 posts in this topic

I'm on a prescription regimen of applying clindamycin phosphate every night and Differin every other night. A few weeks ago I slept over a friend's house and was too embarrassed to take off my make up, so I slept in it. Will this make me break out AND totally ruin the regimen?

I'm on a prescription regimen of applying clindamycin phosphate every night and Differin every other night. A few weeks ago I slept over a friend's house and was too embarrassed to take off my make up, so I slept in it. Will this make me break out AND totally ruin the regimen?

Oh no I'm not on the acne.org regimen, I'm on a prescription. :) And my bad instead of weeks I meant days. I just

started my prescription plan last week and I'm scared I ruined it. :(

I put on makeup at about noon and didn't wash it off around 7 P.M the next day.

Dont worry about it laddie- you have a better chance of breaking out over the stress of it! So go make a cup of tea and kick you're feet up and relax :)

1 person likes this

"Pass the marmalade" - Hermione Granger

Oh no I'm not on the acne.org regimen, I'm on a prescription. smile.png And my bad instead of weeks I meant days. I just

started my prescription plan last week and I'm scared I ruined it. sad.png

I put on makeup at about noon and didn't wash it off around 7 P.M the next day.

1 person likes this

Thank you! I've skipped about three days(not in a row) because sometimes I get really tired and forget to do it and I just get worried that it'll ruin the whole thing.