Mirvaso Works - First Cream That Actually Reduces Redness

23 replies to this topic

#21 GaryV

GaryV

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:06 PM

I am willing to try Mirvosa, but i live in Europe and it isn't on the market here yetneutral.gif , i guess you live in US? where do you buy it? do you need a doctor prescribtion? 

Yes, I am in NJ USA and you are correct, you need a prescription from a Dr.. You can then purchase the gel at a pharmacy.

I have some preliminary findings but don't want to jump the gun. I will post back. 

#22 doeiecks

doeiecks

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

I am willing to try Mirvosa, but i live in Europe and it isn't on the market here yetneutral.gif , i guess you live in US? where do you buy it? do you need a doctor prescribtion? 

Yes, I am in NJ USA and you are correct, you need a prescription from a Dr.. You can then purchase the gel at a pharmacy.

I have some preliminary findings but don't want to jump the gun. I will post back. 

Oke, hopefully Mirvaso is soon on the market in Europe and i hope u will have nice long term results!

#23 wicky

wicky

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

Gary I've tried it and it broke me out after the1st application. Bummer cause I have a full tube a pd $125. I also rebounded bad so I will never use again

#24 Daggs

Daggs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

I tried it a few months back. Got a sample from my aunt, the derm. I was so happy to see that something finally stopped my flushing. A few days later, I was walking in the mall and I looked in a mirror only to discover that my face was extremely red and blotchy! I waited the worst of it out in a changing room. It was a horrible day. I wish it had worked, I would have liked not to talk with someone and feel my face beating with increasing redness, but such is life, I suppose. But yes, rebound redness was a problem for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users