backpain disc nerves antibiotics chiropractor

No replies to this topic

#1 WishClean

WishClean

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:movies, traveling, media studies, teaching, research, integrative medicine, acupuncture, exercise, healthy lifestyle

Achievements

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

I found out I have 3 herniated dislocated discs that have impacted my nervous system. I was trying to find out if that can cause acne, but I read some articles that claim that it is acne bacteria that actually cause back pain, not vice versa. Not to say that all back pain is caused by acne bacteria, but that it is one possibility for acne prone individuals and people who have bacterial infections. Apparently, acne bacteria invade spinal discs and can cause infections that are treated with antibiotics. http://www.naturalne...nal_injury.html

What to you think? Does that seem like a plausible theory? If I wanted to try an anti-bacterial treatment without antibiotics, do you think that could work? The only natural alternative to antibiotics I currently own is ViraStop, but if my discs are indeed infected, would these enzymes be strong enough to fight it?

I was also wondering if you think that dislocated discs can increase inflammation in the body, and if so, what's the fastest way to reduce inflammation?  My diet has been anti inflammatory for a long time now, and am taking vitamin C to fight off infections....not sure what else I could do at this point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users