3 replies to this topic

#1 NortheasternUgrl

NortheasternUgrl

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 19 October 2004 - 03:22 PM

Hey guys,
I have a few break outs on my neck, I've used the regimen on my neck but I find it gets so red and flakey that it looks worse ! Any suggestions on either what I should use there, or how much bp to use? I did a search but nothing specfic came up on the neck area... I'm thinking I'll use bp there but just put a lot of moisturizer on top of it.
thanks

#2 apple49

apple49

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 October 2004 - 01:14 AM

You could try a couple of different things.You could go with BP only once a day. You could rotate in a Salicylic acid product.You could use a 2.5% BP cleanser with no BP gel and add a moisturizer. You may need to get even less aggressive on that neck skin if you live in an area that is cold and dry in the winter.Trial and error will tell you what is best for you.

#3 werd

werd

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 October 2004 - 01:30 PM

i get it occasionally when i let my hair get oily( i have longer guy hair).... i like sacylic acid (clearisil cleansers :-x) and i spot treat with BP of sorts...... normally my neck is cystic acne and this seems to work really well

#4 zithead

zithead

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 October 2004 - 01:30 PM

Yea I started getting neck acne just this year. It is horrible! It is because I finally broke the habit of resting my hands on my face but now I am using my neck! So just in case that is why you are breaking out there, the best solution is to stop putting our hands there!

It really sucks because there has been a few incidents where people would think it was a hickie. How embarrassing.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users