box scar nose punch excision

45 replies to this topic

#41 Kay24

Kay24

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:04 PM

Always nice to see a success story! I don't know, I think the scar was oddly cute. It was tiny and a perfect circle. It's about your confidence and happiness though. Looks good!

#42 Hamandcheese

Hamandcheese

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 08 January 2015 - 03:31 AM

Hey everyone!

I hope you all enjoyed the holiday's. I just wanted to give another quick update on the scar. It's been a little over a month since the scab fell off and I can definitely say that the cross was an overall success! The scar did become more noticeable after the swelling went away but has significantly improved over time. The scar has filled in about 85-90%, to the point where I hardly notice it anymore. I am absolutely satisfied with the results and cannot be more grateful to feel confident in myself again eusa_pray.gif. This will probably be the last picture I post on this thread but this is what it looks like today.

image.jpg

Sorry for the ginormous pictures btw... i don't know why they are uploading so large confused.gif

Always nice to see a success story! I don't know, I think the scar was oddly cute. It was tiny and a perfect circle. It's about your confidence and happiness though. Looks good!

Thank you so much! Hahaha, really? Is it weird that I think you're oddly cute for saying that? LOL. In all seriousness, that's incredibly sweet of you and I appreciate the kinds words biggrin.png

Edited by Hamandcheese, 08 January 2015 - 03:39 AM.

#43 lenlenlen

lenlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:07 AM

Hi ham and cheese. I am happy your scar healed! How is it going now? :)

#44 random3r

random3r

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:46 PM

Hey,

dont touch it with any more needles! Nose skin heals very well so I am told by doctors and surgeons but is also a risky place for lasers such as c02. for this reason, I would have a fully ablate erbium laser, with ablates all skin off, done at a high-ish setting. 

It goes less deep into the dermis than c02 but does take all the skin off so should really smooth it! If you can afford it I would get some PRP injections done at the same time, i combined this with c02 myself and it had a much better effect than just laser, my scars have filled 50% with one treatment of that, two months ago.

You should only be charged £50-£100 or maybe $100 -$200 dollars for just this small spot. I payed several hundred for 15 spots on my face to be treated plus more for the PRP. 

Hope that helps, dont be down about it, it will take a lot of inspection or a very very observant person to notice that. If it makes you feel any better i had chicken pox 9 months ago, and had perfect clear skin and now I have 15 holes.. Slowly but surely they are going/really improving but its a very slow proccess and I can see come of the bigger ones will always be there. You will be fine - im sure even a peel (done by a DR!) would help smooth this out smile.png

Edited by random3r, 22 January 2015 - 09:46 PM.

#45 lenlenlen

lenlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:21 AM

Do you have nose scars? I dont think i can afford that kind of laser. I live in asia and the technology here regarding lasers are very limited. Are the ones you treated with lasers nose scars?

I just did my 2nd TCA PEEL. I first started with 15% and 20% for the second time. It peeled and seemed liked it plumped but a week after it went back to the original depth.

Any thoughts? Thank you.

Hey,

dont touch it with any more needles! Nose skin heals very well so I am told by doctors and surgeons but is also a risky place for lasers such as c02. for this reason, I would have a fully ablate erbium laser, with ablates all skin off, done at a high-ish setting. 

It goes less deep into the dermis than c02 but does take all the skin off so should really smooth it! If you can afford it I would get some PRP injections done at the same time, i combined this with c02 myself and it had a much better effect than just laser, my scars have filled 50% with one treatment of that, two months ago.

You should only be charged £50-£100 or maybe $100 -$200 dollars for just this small spot. I payed several hundred for 15 spots on my face to be treated plus more for the PRP. 

Hope that helps, dont be down about it, it will take a lot of inspection or a very very observant person to notice that. If it makes you feel any better i had chicken pox 9 months ago, and had perfect clear skin and now I have 15 holes.. Slowly but surely they are going/really improving but its a very slow proccess and I can see come of the bigger ones will always be there. You will be fine - im sure even a peel (done by a DR!) would help smooth this out smile.png

#46 random3r

random3r

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 January 2015 - 09:07 AM

Hey, no not directly on my nose but I have just to the side of my nose and actually they have probably healed the best!
it really shouldn't cost more than £20-£50 absolute maximum to treat just one scar! I don't know how much that is in Asia but should be even cheaper. Docs try and get people to do their whole face which costs thousands, but for one scar seems stupid! It is called 'spot treatment' if you only get on scar treated.
Which part of Asia are you in? I have read of many people having both c02 and erbium laser over there. I recommend searching online for a doctor with the laser you want and good reviews. I personally haven't dont peels yet, I want to try TCA too. So I am told, they won't do that much for a scar but I am still holding out hope they may smooth it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users