scar fraxel

27 replies to this topic

#21 AghhNe

AghhNe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

Fraxel restore doesnt really do much though. Im actually suprised you got an improvement with it. But if you see an improvement and your happy with it, go for it. :)

People will never really see how our scars appear until theyve seen us face to face. Camera photos hides soo much things unless it's one of those super duper high HD cameras and pictured upclose.

#22 325world

325world

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 14 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

Edited by 325world, 24 December 2013 - 03:34 PM.

#23 325world

325world

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

#24 AghhNe

AghhNe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:38 PM

Go for it. Pls tell us how it went and update us on your results. Thank you!

#25 325world

325world

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

#26 AghhNe

AghhNe

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:26 PM

Go for it. Pls tell us how it went and update us on your results. Thank you!

I will be taking pictures just like I did with the first set of 6.

I ordered $200 worth of concealers online today (dermaflage, the men pen, etc) and am going to drug and makeup stores on Friday to buy several others. After I heal from the fraxel treatment (microswelling gone), I will see which one of these works. At this point I don't care if people look down on me for wearing makeup, but my goal is to have it as unnoticable as possible. I have no friends so there's no reputation for me to lose really. If I can look my best with a good concealer I will do it. I have been in this "journey" of scars for about 2 years now (and 7 if you count starting from the first pimple). Although fraxel restore last year did make an improvement, I was deluded into thinking that 1 modality would be enough to maximize my results. I am going to try everything I can so I can officially put an end to this bullshit and "move on" forever.

I also purchased vitamin c supplements and am seeing a cosmetic dermatologist soon, where I will discuss and possibly get: tca cross, dermarolling/needling, subcision. I am also purchasing bio oil to start using at the end of all these treatments. Do you think it is a safe idea to get tca cross + dermarolling directly after fraxel restore? or should I be waiting?

I think you should wait after you laser treatment beofre doing TCA cross and Dermaneedling. Cause you're skin is still in the recovery phase from the laser and is starting to create collagen. I don't know how long you should wait but i know that collagen takes months to build.

#27 Robertitoo

Robertitoo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:50 PM

@ Home Derma Rolling 'owndoc.com' or fraxel repair/totalfx?

Keep in mind that your skin will never be perfect. Lasers will help more, but it's never going to look flawless. I would try Tazorac, retin-a, or some other retinoid. It will plump up the skin, it's much cheaper, and you may see improvement spaced out over a year or more.

I agree that your scarring does not look bad at all.

realise that his scarring is soo mild his skin has potential to reach near perfect skin. i am pretty sure. also refer to my previous post

#28 325world

325world

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users