cyst moderate to severe acne blackheads

2 replies to this topic

#1 Aidezmoi

Aidezmoi

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

Ughh....another cyst on my forehead and it feels like two on top of each other (apparently a double bonus for me) any ideas?? I'm FINALLY going to see a dermatologist in the next two weeks and I was also wondering any ideas on blackheads? I seem to have a growing number on my forehead and cheeks and when I pop them, they always become puss filled and ten times worse.

Attached Files

#2 mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

for blackheads, salicylic acid works for me...and the derm will go the antibiotic and topical route, give it a good try

also, for me diet impacted my acne, dairy and gluten were the big triggers....why not try to ditch dairy for a month and see if it helps

and have you tried the regimine here on acne.org?  it has helped many and may help you avoid the antibiotics that you will be prescribed

good luck to you, there are options!

#3 underneath32

underneath32

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is - Alan Watts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

Firslty, it seems your skin is irritated, I assume that your have been touching or picking at your skin. I understand it can be difficult not to, I believe that irritating your skin and touching it can more than not be aggravating the issue. Use a gentle cleanser and non comedogenic moisturiser in the mean time until you see the dermatologist.  Also it may be wise to look into the regime. All the best.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users