1 reply to this topic

#1 Stelth91

Stelth91

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

Hi guys,

So I have these little white thing on my chin. I know that they are common and they aren't very noticeable unless I smile or move my chin. I squeezed one once and this white pus like stuff came out. I just started accutane and noticed an increase in the amount of them. It's probably part of the initial outbreak thing but I'm just wondering, has anyone else had this problem? If so, any fixes???

Thanks in advance!

#2 xdevochkax

xdevochkax

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 03 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Depending on how long you've been on Accutane, you might be having or starting to have the initial breakout. I've been on Accutane but unfortunately had to get off of it, but I got a bad initial breakout and I strongly advise NOT TO PICK. Call your doctor to make sure it's a normal reaction if you're feeling uneasy about it.

In a nutshell, I've had mild/moderate adult on-set acne which began towards the end of 2009. Regarding my beliefs and previous skincare/lifestyle changes I've tried, I have been conflicted, misinformed, resistant, allergic, and had my hopes up too high only to be let down. Many of my previous posts on here will reflect that. Considering I have never found an explanation as to why I developed acne in my twenties, whereas I've had flawless skin my entire life up until then, I claim to know nothing. I'm still fighting the fight and can only offer my humble advice.

Accutane (Myorisan) Log

Began Sept. 30th, 2014

Month #1 = 40mg

Month #2 = 40mg

Month #3 = 40mg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users