Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will Laser Take Away My Ruddy Complexion?

9 posts in this topic

Hey all,

I HATE my angry, red, ruddy complexion! Will laser safely take away my angry, red, ruddy complexion?

I have had enough.

Thanks

I really recommend Aveno positively radiant spf 30, i have the same problem i been using this for about 3 weeks and my skin looks alot better ^.^ 4 reals ! :D

I am looking for something that will work permanently. I am in my early 50s and am looking for years of sun damage.

I am using sun screen which helps little, just not enough.

I am looking for something that will work permanently. I am in my early 50s and am looking for years of sun damage.

I have had about 15 laser treatments of the two lasers that are supposed to be best for general redness, and have noticed very little difference.

The current technology is much better at removing real thick purple veins or dark spots than small red spider veins or diffuse redness.

I have had about 15 laser treatments of the two lasers that are supposed to be best for general redness, and have noticed very little difference.

The current technology is much better at removing real thick purple veins or dark spots than small red spider veins or diffuse redness.

vbeam and ipl didn't do crap for me either and I've had 7 treatments

Hey all,

I HATE my angry, red, ruddy complexion! Will laser safely take away my angry, red, ruddy complexion?

I have had enough.

Thanks