Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

supplements that help u heal faster

18 posts in this topic

zinc helps but not as much as this one supplement i heard about but forgot its name.. its whole purpose is to speed up the process..

i cant take zinc with tetra i dont think

i heard somewhere vit. k is good for pigmentation...

a lot of vitamins/minerals can help your skin(not Vitamin a!) try taking multivitamins if you're not on antibiotics, it won't hurt, and probably will help. o and water too, lots of it wink.gif

I have a multivitamin with vit k in it, but it's 10 micrograms (mcg) 10% of the recoomended DV, so i don't know if that would help, would it?

acetyl L-tyrosine and selenimethione

before you judge me take a look at you

can't you find something better to do

point the finger, slow to understand

arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand

- Metallica, "holier than thou"

Because of an illness I have, my body hasn't been absorbing natual minerals, so now I'm on tons of supplements and because of all the sensitivities I have, on a rotation diet so I make sure I'm eating the right amount of everything I need, since I'm allergic to so many things its hard to find a balance to what I can eat.

I take

Chromium

Magnesium

Pantothenic Acid

Basic Elemental Minerals

Iodine

Zinc Citrate

Lithium

I notice an big improvement with my face when I stick strictly to my diet and supplements. But I'd speak to your doctor before you buy any of those kind of supplements, because there is such a thing as having too much of it in your body. And, for me, I break out mostly because I've been exposed to chemicals or foods I'm sensitive to.

Don't take a multi-vitamin called Centrium Forte.

i took 4 days in a row and now i'm paying for it stilll a week after!

Gives you fucked up pimples, i don't know why maybe because of the iodine.

anyways i took it because i wanted its ZINC since i couldn't get zinc at local pharmacy (they had none) but it back-fired and gave me acne instead of making it better.

IF you take too many vitamins your body will just dispose of them....I don't know why people take so many, it's just a waste of money, whatever your body doesn't need, it gets rid of it. Now....for minerals thats a diffrent story, if you take too many of those it could lead to poisining.

IF you take too many vitamins your body will just dispose of them....I don't know why people take so many, it's just a waste of money, whatever your body doesn't need, it gets rid of it. Now....for minerals thats a diffrent story, if you take too many of those it could lead to poisining.

"Gravity is just a theory. We shouldn't be teaching it to children as if it were fact."

r their any supplements or vitamins that help skin heal faster and what r they

"Gravity is just a theory. We shouldn't be teaching it to children as if it were fact."