Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andrewbleah

My Accutane Experience.(With Pictures)

11 posts in this topic

For the start, I will have to say that I do not regret taking accutane.

I started taking accutane on 20-22(im not sure) June 2012.After seeing all those before and after accutane pictures I was feeling just great, and the fact that I was on that drug , that takes acne away( no metter how severe) uh..was making me sleep better at night.

As far as the side effects go , nothing besides : dry skin,dry/chapped/bloody lips and 1 or 2 nose bleeds.

I read about the potential IB of acctuane , but it didin't scare me at all because it was summer, and I could sacrifice a summer for good looking skin or not even good but acceptable.

I could keep writing all the detalis but I don't want this to be a long post plus most of the people are there for the pictures(i do not indent to offense anyone).That begin said here they are

This was my skin when I first started taking accutane.:

http://cdn.acne.org/ipb_uploads/gallery_178793_12374_29816.jpg

This is my skin when the terrible IB came out:

And here's how my skin is after 1 year and 3 months and about 10 days.:

I hope my post will help others...someway.

For the start, I will have to say that I do not regret taking accutane.

I started taking accutane on 20-22(im not sure) June 2012.After seeing all those before and after accutane pictures I was feeling just great, and the fact that I was on that drug , that takes acne away( no metter how severe) uh..was making me sleep better at night.

As far as the side effects go , nothing besides : dry skin,dry/chapped/bloody lips and 1 or 2 nose bleeds.

I read about the potential IB of acctuane , but it didin't scare me at all because it was summer, and I could sacrifice a summer for good looking skin or not even good but acceptable.

I could keep writing all the detalis but I don't want this to be a long post plus most of the people are there for the pictures(i do not indent to offense anyone).That begin said here they are

This was my skin when I first started taking accutane.:

http://cdn.acne.org/ipb_uploads/gallery_178793_12374_29816.jpg

This is my skin when the terrible IB came out:

attachicon.gifaccutane ib2.jpgattachicon.gifaccutane ib.jpg

And here's how my skin is after 1 year and 3 months and about 10 days.:

attachicon.gifpost-accutane 1 year 3 months.jpgattachicon.gifpost-accutane 1 year 3 months 2.jpg

I hope my post will help others...someway.

1 person likes this

Amazing progress!! Looking great :)

Regimen:

AM: CeraVe foaming face wash, 100mg Spirolactone

PM: CeraVe foaming face wash, witch hazel, Acne.org AHA+

Been taking Sprio since 1/2013