cure acne moisturizer exfoliator over-the-counter japanese popular on amazon

No replies to this topic

#1 Kristenx2

Kristenx2

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

Hey guys! I have been lurking around the forums for a while now trying to find a nice over-the-counter routine until my health insurance starts and I can start seeing a dermatologist again. I decided to make an account to ask for opinions on popular treatments!
Currently, I use Biore Complexion Clearing Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser twice a day, and when my skin is fully dried, I smear on a decent layer of expired 5% benzoyl peroxide acne treatment (prescribed and expired in July).
I have been looking on Amazon for a good Exfoliator, and saw just about EVERYONE raving about this Cure product from Japan, the Exfoliator with no beads. It's supposed to arrive in the mail tomorrow, and from what I have read it seems to work for both acne prone and normal skin. Does anyone have experience with it? I would love to hear about it.
Also, I am trying to find the right moisturizer. I have combination skin, definitely more oily in the T-zone, and normal to dry everywhere else. I would like something that might even work well with a microdermabrasion needle roller for *when* my acne starts to clear up. Any suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users