#1 CynthiaMarieTV

CynthiaMarieTV

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I have mild-mod acne
    YouTube Channel: CynthiaMarieTV

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

Hi everyone! I have been using the Tea Tree Line from the body shop, I think you can also get thier products online. The start up line that I purchased was $30.00 (US). Tea tree oil is so great because its natural, and it has antibacterial and antifungal properties. I use the Tea Tree Cleanser followed by the Tea Tree Toner. I use the tea tree mositurizer as well, they have one to use during the day, and then a different night moisturizer. Along with this regimen (both morning and night) I also spot treat with tea tree oil. The tea tree oil can be very harsh and drying. If i catch a blemish early enough I can put a pure drop of tea tree oil to find a less inflamed blemish in the am. If the blemish is really small, sometimes in the mornining the blemish just flakes off!!! I love that about the oil. I have using the product for nearly 3 weeks with improvements. I have mild-mod acne and my problem spots are chin and my cheeks. My chin used to have a new blemish daliy, but i have not seen a new one in two weeks. My cheeks are still a work in progress, but are imporving as well. I am so far pleased with the resuls and plan on continuing it at this time. 

#2 Aubreyj1722

Aubreyj1722

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 16
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Exercise, Cooking, Singing, Dancing...

Achievements

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:04 AM

I loved that lin too! I stopped using it bc I didn't feel like buying online, and I broke out so bad! I've been on this sites regimen since, but wish I could use it again!

AM: Simple foaming face wash; simple soothing facial toner; Dan's BP mixed with Aha+; simple protecting light moisturize
PM: Simple foaming face wash; simple soothing facial toner; Dan's BP mixed with Aha+; simple replenishing rich moisturizer 

#3 mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:58 AM

tea tree oil is great, and no bleached sheets!  I love the smell too...keep us posted, I hope this works for you long term

#4 lizhernandez

lizhernandez

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I love Jesus, family, & makeup. Still on a journey to clear skin, after using the regimen for seven months and great results, I just want something with less chemicals and side effects.

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:23 PM

Would you suggest switching to this regimen if you've been on dans regimen after five months and want a more natural skincare??

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users