New Regimen And Progress After Nervous Breakdown

6 replies to this topic

#1 John457

John457

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

So after a horrible anxiety attack, seeing a new esthetician, and beginning a new regimen, my skin has definitely experienced some improvement in the past two weeks. I don't know if it's from having had a chemical peel for the first time in months, or from increasing the amount of sleep I'm getting, or from beginning a new regime (see signature), but I really haven't had any cystic formations in two weeks now, which for me, is amazing.

My skin is far from perfect (still oily and prone to small breakouts) but overall this is the best it has been in months. Per the recommendation of my esthetician, I've incorporated a Murad Concealer into my regimen, which has really helped to conceal small blemishes and any hyper-pigmenation. I'd still like to incorporate probiotics and other supplements into my diet to try and combat acne at the internal level, but for now I am glad to have experienced some much-needed relief.

Note: my original post described my anxiety attack over a horrible cystic formation, but I have since updated this post my new progress.

Edited by John457, 13 October 2013 - 11:18 PM.

#2 Beenthereamthere

Beenthereamthere

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

People at the meeting will see it and understand what is going on.  They will not be frightened.  They will not have contempt for you.  They will understand you are undergoing a temporary cosmetic problem.  That is all they will think.  Then they will think of their own business. 

#3 linnn

linnn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

aloe vera gel can help bring down the redness somewhat, also green tea can help with redness. sleep good tonight dont drink ANY alcohol just water and green tea.  sal acid will help redness prob because of its close relationship 2 aspirin, not benzoil! dont apply any bp. maybe just a bit of sa on spots that can handle it. 

#4 Binga

Binga

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:36 PM

Get some zinc and go to a doctor

#5 John457

John457

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

Thanks guys. I took off work today because things were just too bad. Anyway I made an emergency appointment with a local aesthetician. The lady was really nice and understanding and helped me develop a completely new regimen using SIRCUIT Skincare products. I got a light chemical peel, a cooling clay mask, and the following products: a salicylic wash, a sulfur mask, and a mineral concealer. It was $250 in total - for the treatment and the products.

#6 fatalbert911

fatalbert911

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:the latest & future technology, singularity, new world order's agenda, alex jones show =) cool stuff like that. I also like seeing anime, action packed movies, getting platinum trophies on my ps3!

Posted 30 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

Let us know about the results!

#7 John457

John457

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

Updated OP to reflect current progress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users