frustration lots of money with products no results

No replies to this topic

#1 Eli2013

Eli2013

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:16 PM

I got tired of spending money with my daughter acne problem. She tried everything available; some would show results for a while and would come back worst. I decide to do a research with natural essential oils. I imported oils as far as from a small island close to Australia to the Amazon jungle. Finally I found a spectacular blend that she is using now and the results[attachment=51858:Tam-Prac-Hely.pdf][attachment=51858:Tam-Prac-Hely.pdf] are fantastic.  She is using also for stretch marks with excellent results. The reason I decided to import is because I want the natural product without any dilution and non-refined or with any additional processing. Most of the oils that I got in USA was mixtures with other oils. I made the blend myself. Unfortunately not too many people can import; I did because I use to have a importing business. I will wait a bit longer to confirm the results and if it comes to be true as I think that will, I will be glad to prepare the blend and make available for affordable price. Be patient and wait to finish my trial, unless you are willing to try together anyway. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users