#1 real maverick

real maverick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 9
About Me

Achievements

Posted 26 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

We've got some exciting news to share today.

For the past 6 months we've been working hard behind the scenes on a brand new shopping cart for Acne.org products! Not only is the new cart much easier to use, it will also be right here, on Acne.org. *gasp*

We don't have an exact release date yet, however, it will be going live in the very near future.

Acne.org products have always been sold on DanielKern.com which has served us well, but it has also caused much confusion. Members order from DanielKern.com but when it's time to reorder, many users would naturally try to login at Acne.org, which of course wouldn’t work. To remedy this, when the new cart goes live, we will also be introducing the new One Account. In a nutshell this means you'll have one account for all of Acne.org. You'll be able to access both the community and the store via one account.

How will One Account affect you?

The majority of you will be unaffected by the change, however, here are some possible hiccups.

1. You had an account on Acne.org but not on DanielKern.com: You won't need to do anything. Your account will be upgraded to a One Account, allowing you to access all of Acne.org, including the new store.
  2. You had an account on DanielKern.com but not on Acne.org: Your account will be transferred to Acne.org and will be upgraded to a One Account, allowing you to access all of Acne.org including the new store.acne.org.
  3. You had an account at both Acne.org and DanielKern.com and used the same email address for both accounts: Your accounts will be merged into a One Account.
  4. You had an account at both Acne.org and DanielKern.com but used a different email address for each account: Unfortunately it will not be possible to merge the accounts, therefore you still have 2 accounts. You can choose to use either of these accounts or both. Both accounts have been upgraded to a One Account, allowing you to access all of Acne.org, including the new store.acne.org.

If you have any questions regarding the new store or the One Account, please don't hesitate to ask.

store_preview.png

#2 becksn

becksn

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:08 PM

Will this affect auto -ship orders which have been set up on danielkern.com?

#3 Lilly75

Lilly75

Veteran Member

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

Will this mean changes to international shipping prices at all? 

#4 Guest_Zevcat_*

Guest_Zevcat_*
  • Guests
  • Posts & Likes

Posted 30 September 2013 - 01:47 AM

Can I delete my registration from this Forum, so I won't have to be bothered by your E-mail spam? I have no interest in Acne.org products.

#5 real maverick

real maverick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 7
About Me

Achievements

Posted 30 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

Will this affect auto -ship orders which have been set up on danielkern.com?

Your existing auto ships will not be affected, they will continue to ship as usual. 

Moving forward international shipping should be lower.

Can I delete my registration from this Forum, so I won't have to be bothered by your E-mail spam? I have no interest in Acne.org products.

Sure, if you email support@acne.org we can take care of that for you.

#6 Randall Flagg

Randall Flagg

• Moderators
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Hiking, Weight Lifting

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Is there still the option to purchase Regimen products using cash? That's how I've always done it because I rarely use credit or debit cards. 

Edited by Randall Flagg, 01 October 2013 - 12:17 AM.

#7 typelogin

typelogin

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:16 PM

1. You had an account at both Acne.org and DanielKern.com but used a different email address for each account: Unfortunately it will not be possible to merge the accounts, therefore you still have 2 accounts. You can choose to use either of these accounts or both. Both accounts have been upgraded to a One Account, allowing you to access all of Acne.org, including the new store.acne.org.

Don't care about changing merging accounts. Just want to change my email associated with this account, and it won't let me because it's 'already in use'.

#8 real maverick

real maverick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Send me a PM with details of the email you're trying to use and I'll help you.

#9 evelynnguiailing

evelynnguiailing

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

Moving forward international shipping should be lower.

Can I know why my international shipping, especially for the Big Kit, is higher now? Double the original amount cuz the cheaper option is no longer available for shipping Big Kit.

#10 real maverick

real maverick

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

Hi, can you please send me a PM, along with your address and postcode so that I can run a few tests. 

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users