What Treatment Would Best Suit Me?

2 replies to this topic

#1 wereireland

wereireland

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

I have has this bacne since i was 12/13 and its has been getting  progressively  worse. I have tried no dairy, no wheat, taking more vitamins etc and nothing has improved it. I am trying to go to a docter soon to see what he/she says to do. What are your opinions? Topical creams, antibiotics, roaccutane? 

I also feel that these images dont fully reflect my back. Its is actually much worse in person that the camera is picking up.

O87JLQo.jpg?1

q9DLX2R.jpg?1

#2 mrsrobinson

mrsrobinson

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:57 AM

I've seen worse, but it is spread throughout your back for sure

why not get a body buddy, a long poly type cloth that will help you do a gentle abrasion and application of acne wash all over your back - have you tried a wash with salicylic acid? 

then I'm a big believer in sea salt, either sea salt soaks (search this site, baths have helped many with body acne) or mix some with distilled water to make a spray that you can use on your back...let it dry then get dressed

I'm not a BP fan, as it bleaches everything out - but many here have tried the acne.org regimine for the back and have seen success

good luck to you!

#3 Tom Busby

Tom Busby

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Yes that's a good idea.  Similar to that is a "Roll-A-Lotion" that is sold at bed, Bath and Beyond for about $18, so you could apply the mediacted lotion of your choice.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users