Candida Diet Helped My Acne

4 replies to this topic

#1 Ruby1990

Ruby1990

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 September 2013 - 08:05 AM

Just wanted to post this because it might help someone.. I've been struggling with bad skin for 2-3 years and nothing has worked. Recently started taking Estelle birth control for acne which didn't help me much, I was still suffering with break outs all along my jawline an chin and couldn't work out why. I saw an article on candida being linked to acne so I tried the candida diet which I've been doing for two weeks and have noticed a big difference in my skin. First four days were hard adjusting to eating no yeast, wheat, dairy or sugar but it became easier. Initially I broke out because of the diet change but now at week two I've only got one new pimple on my chin which is a massive improvement. I haven't been super strict on the diet I've had small things here an there that are forbidden but so far it's working! Hopefully this helps someone :)

#2 biggs881

biggs881

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

Topic moved. Please read the forum headings and descriptions before posting. Thanks!

#3 Ruby1990

Ruby1990

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 22 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

Sorry didn't realise

Edited by Ruby1990, 23 September 2013 - 06:08 AM.

#4 nikkimixam

nikkimixam

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

Just wanted to post this because it might help someone.. I've been struggling with bad skin for 2-3 years and nothing has worked. Recently started taking Estelle birth control for acne which didn't help me much, I was still suffering with break outs all along my jawline an chin and couldn't work out why. I saw an article on candida being linked to acne so I tried the candida diet which I've been doing for two weeks and have noticed a big difference in my skin. First four days were hard adjusting to eating no yeast, wheat, dairy or sugar but it became easier. Initially I broke out because of the diet change but now at week two I've only got one new pimple on my chin which is a massive improvement. I haven't been super strict on the diet I've had small things here an there that are forbidden but so far it's working! Hopefully this helps someone :)

This way of eating has helped me too! I've been terrible these past fewdays and my skin has been paying for it!! May I ask if you are taking any supplements? What are you using topically?

#5 Ruby1990

Ruby1990

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

I just take a dairy free probiotic from the chemist which you don't need a script for and I just cleanse and scrub with ASAP and use a spot cream if needed. It's definitely the diet and probiotic that's helped me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users