Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealing With In Grown Hairs

3 posts in this topic

So when I received my Acne.org AHA+ almost a month ago. I have this pretty big bottle and I used very little of it every time I did my skin regimen. I looked it up online if there were other uses for it and I found that it works really well to prevent ingrown hairs.

As a lady, I get waxed every couple of months and I found out that two days after getting waxed, you can use the AHA as a lotion to deal with those ingrown hairs. I alway get a couple of those on my legs, underarms and bikini line a few days after waxing.

So I tried it two days after getting waxed on my pits, legs, thighs and bikini line and I continued to do it every other night for the next two weeks and it has been great. Not a single ingrown hair for me this round. I'm very happy about that coz those suckers can be really annoying.

Anyway, that's just my tip.

I get Keratosis Pilaris (KP) AKA chicken skin on my upper arms which is notoriously hard to get rid of and the AHA+ obliterates it smile.png It also gets rid of the really stubborn blackheads on my nose like nothing else does - even better than 2% Salicylic acid, which supposedly is 'oil soluble and exfoliates inside the pore'. I dont think so bs.gif but yeah the AHA is surprisingly multi-purpose.

1 person likes this

I get Keratosis Pilaris (KP) AKA chicken skin on my upper arms which is notoriously hard to get rid of and the AHA+ obliterates it smile.png It also gets rid of the really stubborn blackheads on my nose like nothing else does - even better than 2% Salicylic acid, which supposedly is 'oil soluble and exfoliates inside the pore'. I dont think so bs.gif but yeah the AHA is surprisingly multi-purpose.