Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't See My Content

15 posts in this topic

I can't access the threads I follow. When I click on My Content I don't see anything. I tried this when logging out too, and still nothing. Help?

1 person likes this

Current regimen: garlic supplements [as needed], Enzymedica gluten blocker [as needed], nicadan [not sure if it works yet]. I try to simplify as much as I can. Don't take more supplements than you need....try one at a time and be patient.

The supplements that really helped me when my acne was at its worst: inositol, DIM [not as frequently now!] digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips/ low acid [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3, superoxide dismutase (SOD) enzyme supplements. NOTE: I do not recommend DIM for long term use, and I do not recommend hormonal creams without doctor supervision.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: acupuncture, regular exercise/ yoga, low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials...

Grocery list:

** Find the cause, find the cure **

** If you have a question for me, please ask it publicly so that others can benefit from the discussion**

It's not just you; mine's the same way. There must be a problem somewhere.

People never cease to amaze me. Some with their brilliance, others with their ignorance. eusa_think.gif

Here's A Few Acne.org Threads Of Mine You May Find Useful/Interesting (updated 7/25/13)

-- DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Toner

-- How to Ice Inflammed or Picked at Cysts

-- Milk of Magnesia Uses

Other Threads Worth Looking At

-- Oily Skin Research Thread: This shows some of our previous efforts and explains the mechanisms behind oily skin.

-- My failed but enlightening experiment going the "less is more" route, aka "The Caveman Routine"

I never use the My Content option (but just tried it and it's not working for me either)

I use the Content I Follow option though and that's working fine for me still :)

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

My content isn't working either

Current Treatment:

AM: Cetaphil gentle cleanser

PM: Cetaphil gentle cleanser

100mg Doxycycline

Tretinoin/Retin-A 0.05% cream

My log:

I never use the My Content option (but just tried it and it's not working for me either)

I use the Content I Follow option though and that's working fine for me still smile.png

Ah, thanks! I never use that before. It's working for me, but the Content option still doesn't work.

Current regimen: garlic supplements [as needed], Enzymedica gluten blocker [as needed], nicadan [not sure if it works yet]. I try to simplify as much as I can. Don't take more supplements than you need....try one at a time and be patient.

The supplements that really helped me when my acne was at its worst: inositol, DIM [not as frequently now!] digestive enzymes [don't need them every day anymore, only on cheat days], herpanacine & vitamin C with rose hips/ low acid [not every day], regular sun exposure for vitamin D3, superoxide dismutase (SOD) enzyme supplements. NOTE: I do not recommend DIM for long term use, and I do not recommend hormonal creams without doctor supervision.

Lifestyle & Skin Care: acupuncture, regular exercise/ yoga, low histamine diet, avoiding unnecessary stress, balancing skin's PH (using Image Ormedics), using distilled/ filtered water to wash face, occasional high frequency facials...

Grocery list:

** If you have a question for me, please ask it publicly so that others can benefit from the discussion**

I use the Content I Follow option though and that's working fine for me still smile.png

Ah, thanks! I never use that before. It's working for me, but the Content option still doesn't work.

No worries :) Are they basically the same thing?

Started The Acne.org Regimen 2nd July 2013

Mine isn't working either and also nothing comes up when I use the search facility which is weird.

2 people like this

Current Treatment and Products

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Neat 3B Face Saver Gel
Garnier Oil Free BB Cream
Epiduo
Zineryt
Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion
Eliminated Dairy from my Diet

My Log:

Acne status: Breaking out since coming off Dianette and it's really getting me down. :(

No worries smile.png Are they basically the same thing?

I guess....Maybe they decided to only have 1 option for that?

Grocery list:

Yeah same I'm having the same problem :( Along with a few others..

For some reason the Product Reviews section is not working for me either when I search for something.

Yea the search bar isn't really coming up with anything for me either.

If I type in "Acne" and hit search, it tells me there were zero matches LOL.

I'd imagine the admins will look into these odd occurances on Monday.

People never cease to amaze me. Some with their brilliance, others with their ignorance. eusa_think.gif

Here's A Few Acne.org Threads Of Mine You May Find Useful/Interesting (updated 7/25/13)

-- Milk of Magnesia Uses

-- Oily Skin Research Thread: This shows some of our previous efforts and explains the mechanisms behind oily skin.

-- My failed but enlightening experiment going the "less is more" route, aka "The Caveman Routine"

I've had all these problems too :(

16th May-27th October 2013

15 Years Old/Female/52kg

Month 1- 20mg

Month 2- 40mg

Month 3- 40mg

Month 4- 50mg

Month 5 and 1/2- 50mg

Also see page 4 on my log for the before and after photos :)

"You can't make a rainbow without a little rain"

I`ve just logged in and the My Content and New Content options don`t seem to be working for me either. However, the Content I Follow option still seems to work! Strange!

It's working for me now.

1 person likes this

-- Milk of Magnesia Uses