acne accutane bullied mild-severe acne log

23 replies to this topic

#21 FlyHigh

FlyHigh

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:38 PM

My dosage has been increased to 15 mg and it kind of sucks cause my lips has started bleeding from the dryness. The bottom lip has peeled entirely and its just raw. Drinking water hurts but my skin has been clearing up more and more. 

#22 EatsRainbows

EatsRainbows

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Writing. Reading. Cooking. Eating. Smiling.

Achievements

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

My dosage has been increased to 15 mg and it kind of sucks cause my lips has started bleeding from the dryness. The bottom lip has peeled entirely and its just raw. Drinking water hurts but my skin has been clearing up more and more. 

Have you tried Blistex Relief Cream? I have one that's an 'aromatic ammonia solution', it smells awful but works really well. I used to find my lips bled during the night but if I put this on before bed then they're fine. I only tend to use it in the day because it makes your lips look white for a bit but it's the most effective thing I've found.

Glad things are going well for you :)

#23 FlyHigh

FlyHigh

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 03 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

Has anyone of you had constipation while on accutane cause it is being a real problem for me. I do drink a lot of liquid now but it is not improving. Starting to take laxative to relieve myself but it really does hurt. I asked my derma but she said that it is not accutane's fault.

#24 FlyHigh

FlyHigh

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:38 AM

After almost an entire month, my cheeks are clearing very quickly at this point. There are no more cysts and almost all the small bumps are gone. Face no longer oil up as much as last time. I do still have active break outs some times but it usually goes down really quickly with clindagel. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users