No replies to this topic

#1 Chloe646

Chloe646

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 3
About Me

Posted 18 October 2004 - 03:13 PM

I'm considering buying Murad's "pure skin" vitamins...for my recent increased oiliness and clogged pores...According to the claims, people who tried it got a 52% improvement in their skin within a month, I think...

The ingrediants have the usual suspects, vit. A, 5000 IU, B-vitamins, zinc, coenzyme Q10...a couple herbs (burdock for example). The bottle costs $35.00 which doesn't seem too high considering you'd spend similar getting all the vitamins separately. It seems this would help skin and probably general health since it's got vit. e and clacium as well.

Has any one tried this product? Or had any good results from it..I may buy it anyway because I don't take a multi and this may have the added boost of improving my skin neutral.gif
The warmth of the sun reminds her of the day-she remembers the day when things were going her way-only memories remain-of the way she used to be-She stays home every night and exaggerates her past..all the old photographs were never thrown away-what made her cry-she'll never go back again-the way she used to be

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users