Ultrasound (Or So) Treatment

ultrasound

4 replies to this topic

#1 namakemono

namakemono

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:prettyness, sleeping, cozyness, CATS, anime, drawing, food, games, adventure, lazyness in my room, plushy, SKIN -

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

hi, idk if this is right section tbh but ill go with it anyways

heres the thing, my relatives are trying to force me to go to this procedure that is something to do with ultrasounds or something like that, but im 1. afraid 2. think its gonna be total waste of cash and time 3. im just gonna die if its long 4. i just soo dont wanna,

but lady that recomends me this says its gonna fix everything etc, she is one who works there too though

so

have you heard about it and have had it? how did it go and what are effects? is one procedure too long?

#2 WishClean

WishClean

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:movies, traveling, media studies, teaching, research, integrative medicine, acupuncture, exercise, healthy lifestyle

Achievements

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

You mean ovarian drilling? What is the procedure called?

#3 namakemono

namakemono

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:prettyness, sleeping, cozyness, CATS, anime, drawing, food, games, adventure, lazyness in my room, plushy, SKIN -

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:15 AM

omg no, nothing like thaat lol. o.o' i checked again and it is actually called cleaning with ultrasound. they treat your face with somekinda device. im surprised nobody knows on these forums or maybe i posted in wrong section?

#4 WishClean

WishClean

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:movies, traveling, media studies, teaching, research, integrative medicine, acupuncture, exercise, healthy lifestyle

Achievements

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:42 PM

Oh, I know what you mean..ultrasonic facials? Like the DermaSound? They are not that popular I guess because I haven't read any posts on them. I usually just choose high frequency because it doesn't involve peeling, and follow that with blue and red light therapy. You should ask if there are any side effects.

#5 namakemono

namakemono

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 September 2013 - 06:06 AM

i see, ill try to avoid them then, not interested if they are not that effective, ok thnx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users