Acne Org Bp Uncomfortable

4 replies to this topic

#1 fourdogs

fourdogs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:43 AM

Hey guys I just wanted to see if any of you guys experience a wierd-tight "still on your face" feeling after applying BP. I was wondering if i could change this feeling in anyway because it really demotivates me to apply bp. Btw i apply BP after i cleanse which is approximately 10-20 mins later.

Cheers

Edited by fourdogs, 13 September 2013 - 01:43 AM.

#2 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:47 AM

Are you still new to the regimen? You usually feel the tight feeling when your skin is still adjusting to the BP.

#3 fourdogs

fourdogs

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:40 AM

I've been using BP for about a year now. Its been feeling this way for a long time. Maybe i have to apply bp quicker after washing my face? What does it feel like on your face nicmic?

#4 underneath32

underneath32

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:I have realized that the past and future are real illusions, that they exist in the present, which is what there is and all there is - Alan Watts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

Try applying the moisturiser within a quicker a time frame also. Experiment with how long in-between BP and moisturiser (e.g. 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 mins etc), you may be surprised at how your skin will react.

#5 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 22 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

Will initially the BP

I've been using BP for about a year now. Its been feeling this way for a long time. Maybe i have to apply bp quicker after washing my face? What does it feel like on your face nicmic?

Well initially the side effects of BP were very uncomfortable for me. But after a few months of keeping up with the regimen, my skin eventually got used to the skin and it felt like skin again. Perhaps you might want to try a different moisturizer? maybe jojoba oil? Sometimes the Acne.org moisturizer doesn't always do it for everybody and some people need a better/thicker moisturizer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users