Scars On Forehead And Nose, Orange Peel

forehead nose

25 replies to this topic

#21 whattobehandsome30

whattobehandsome30

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Video gaming , drawing , Listening to music , Watching Mixed Martial Arts , Being with friends and loved ones.

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

Hey,
I think things are getting a bit worse, not better as far as my texture goes. I've heard not to derma roll your nose, the skin is different and any treatments can result in orange peel or worse scarring. I'm thinking of going to see someone and try a small area anyway. I also have other scars I'd like to try it on. My main concern with my nose is the enlarged pores which got worse after Fraxel. This plus the texture just creates a horrible lumpy deformed looking skin.

I'd recommand recell .... maybe some copper peptides also

#22 janey44

janey44

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

Have you tried recell? I don't think it's available in the US. If it is I would like to try it.

#23 lenlenlen

lenlenlen

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:50 AM

bump

anyone else who could share their stories regarding nose scars? Your comments are very much appreciated. Thanks.

#24 Mr Andrew

Mr Andrew

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:21 AM

Dude, first of all your skin is not bad... it's not perfect like Ryan Reynolds or Chris Pratt, and yes, the texture is there on your forehead, but it's nothing to be stressing about! Secondly, there are people on this website (including myself) that would trade their skin for yours in a heartbeat, BE GRATEFUL it looks how it looks RIGHT NOW, one day you can wake up with worse skin and you'd be wishing that your skin looks how it does now because you don't know what you have until its gone!! And third, there are some CELEBRITIES... you know, people who have a camera pointed 2 ft from their face at all times, who have skin worse, if not the same as yours. Take Gwyneth Paltrow for example, she's won an Academy Award and has been considered one of the most beautiful people in the world and she has the pore thing (like you) on her forehead and also on the front of her face. When she's in front of the camera do people point out her skin problems? NO, because they're basically not existent and ARE NO BIG DEAL! You only got one life to live man, don't waste it concerned about problems that are essentially non-existent. One love. LIVE YOUR LIFE smile.png

Edited by Mr Andrew, 06 November 2014 - 05:22 AM.

#25 somedayistoday

somedayistoday

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:34 AM

Something to consider, hope this helps

http://www.pinkerjen...el-better-skin/

#26 Angelique1

Angelique1

• Members
  • Posts & Likes