Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bodybulding Foods?

10 posts in this topic

WHY always have contradiction about what we eat and diet. i always thinking how to have a perfect body if i lose weight Plsss... Give a advice because my gym instructor say you need to eat a lot of high-protein and high-cholesterol to make your body fat beacuse i have a lose weight from now and i confused and afraid if i follow my insturctor if i eat a lot of unhealty food can make me breaouts now please tell me about this contradictional topic.....................SORRY FOR MY english just try me to undestand thank you!!

I've moved this thread to the Diet & holistic health forum, where you should receive more replies.

WHY always have contradiction about what we eat and diet. i always thinking how to have a perfect body if i lose weight Plsss... Give a advice because my gym instructor say you need to eat a lot of high-protein and high-cholesterol to make your body fat beacuse i have a lose weight from now and i confused and afraid if i follow my insturctor if i eat a lot of unhealty food can make me breaouts now please tell me about this contradictional topic.....................SORRY FOR MY english just try me to undestand thank you!!

2 people like this

i want to gain weight while i continue this regimen.. because regimen advice dont eat all unhealty food but can loss your weight and to others unhealty food increase your weight? theres always CONTRAST in OUR LIFE :) can you advice me please i need to Gain weight while i continue the regimen Thanks to all!! :)

I think most foods are ok...just gotta watch out for the obvious ones which are usually recommended when bulking such as milk/dairy, sugary foods, fast food.

I personally eat a lot of pasta/spaghetti for calories.

i want to gain weight while i continue this regimen.. because regimen advice dont eat all unhealty food but can loss your weight and to others unhealty food increase your weight? theres always CONTRAST in OUR LIFE smile.png can you advice me please i need to Gain weight while i continue the regimen Thanks to all!! smile.png

1 person likes this

Everything in moderation.

Being flexible is the key to success

1 person likes this