Photo

Traditional Chinese Medicine Knows The Cure To Scars But...

21 replies to this topic

#21 misshopeful123

misshopeful123

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:50 AM

hi coconut star coukd you please tell us more what are you exatly doing/how your scars look like/how deep they are/what are your expectations exc

thanks alot

#22 coconut scar

coconut scar

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:34 PM

Hello misshopeful123 right now i'm pretty much following what panos is doing and eating all raw food..fruits and vegetables only and will be using Microcurrent to wake up the skin,plump it up and needling right afterwatds..needling every 4 to 6 weeks.. my scars are small scrapes from a minor accident in April on the nose cheeks and under eye..nobody notices but they bother me because 10 years ago i had another accident in the forehead and I finally had good skin only to deal with this event.but that's life..I tried to take photos but they never show in photos..raw food is important..strengthen the internal organs..detox..especially the liver..the liver is directly related to skin..I will continue to update..I have a Microcurrent session this weekend and will needle directly after..folks just be careful with the depth of needles..remember you're only stimulating the body to continue healing..skin building is slow..all the best..love to all..DON'T GIVE UP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users