Photo

Traditional Chinese Medicine Knows The Cure To Scars But...

14 replies to this topic

#1 panos

panos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Regenerating from the Core

Posted 10 September 2013 - 04:18 PM

The idiots wont tell us details.

It is some fresh stimulating circulation herbs together with a micro current that used the micro electricity output to drive

the herbs to the scar .So blood goes there and vanishes the scars.

Look at the pictures to this link to see what i am talking about.

http://youmodels.com.../blog_posts/331

If anyone is living near finland and norway they can get this treatment.

This method is the CURE FOR SCARS cause it allows the blood to do the job via herbs and micro current.

Also and idiot pm'ed me once back then telling me that this comes from rural China but still he/she didnt want to tell me details!!!!

and said that he/she doesnt want to reveal the method cause of the potential  people hurting themselves with micro-electricity!!!!

Really retaded way of thinking.

Anyway .Any thoughts?

#2 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:06 PM

seems very interesting like a new innovative method for scars. it doesnt state weather or not it can treat atrophic scarring which sucks but none the less thanks for posting this interesting link.

#3 panos

panos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:46 PM

seems very interesting like a new innovative method for scars. it doesnt state weather or not it can treat atrophic scarring which sucks but none the less thanks for posting this interesting link.

The blood heals everything.Atrophic scars included.

I will  experiment with diluted oregano essential oil.NEVER APPLY IT NEAT IT WILL BURN.

Hopefully it will increase circulation.

#4 Frasier

Frasier

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

Why do you have such a strong believe in this treatment? And where do you see that a person can get this treatment in Norway? I live in Norway and if I really believed in it I would do it.

#5 panos

panos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

Why do you have such a strong believe in this treatment? And where do you see that a person can get this treatment in Norway? I live in Norway and if I really believed in it I would do it.

Thanks my friend for the answer !!!!!There you are mate.

http://www.duiclinique.com/home.html

It is in tonsberg in Norway .Plese let us know for the procedure.

I think it is also in finland.Its by far your best bet.

http://www.duicliniq...om/contact.html

Edited by panos, 11 September 2013 - 11:27 AM.

#6 Frasier

Frasier

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

Thank you, Panos, Tønsberg is not very far away from where I live. Why do you exactly believe in this treatment?

Edited by Frasier, 11 September 2013 - 02:06 PM.

#7 panos

panos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Thank you, Panos, Tønsberg is not very far away from where I live. Why do you exactly believe in this treatment?

Becaus blood does the whole job.So circulating herbs together with micro current to drive them to the hard tissue of scar will dissolve it.

As you can see a person had 27!!!! treatments so you can say its absolute safe.

As for the blood thingy lugol's iodine works the same but it is a caustic chemical.So it burns the scar while increasing circulation in it.

With this traditional chinese method you just increase the blood to the area with more natural and smooth ways.

And oregano essential oil might work the same.Today i tried to make a diluted version of it but it didnt come out good.No blood circulating in the test area.

The undiluted stuff is too strong,it will really burn you.

#8 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

Becaus blood does the whole job.So circulating herbs together with micro current to drive them to the hard tissue of scar will dissolve it.

As you can see a person had 27!!!! treatments so you can say its absolute safe.

As for the blood thingy lugol's iodine works the same but it is a caustic chemical.So it burns the scar while increasing circulation in it.

With this traditional chinese method you just increase the blood to the area with more natural and smooth ways.

And oregano essential oil might work the same.Today i tried to make a diluted version of it but it didnt come out good.No blood circulating in the test area.

The undiluted stuff is too strong,it will really burn you.

wow you are brave for self experiments. frasier since you live in norway can you please contact the clinic and ask about the effect of this treatment to atrophic scarring as in deep acne scars like box car and ice picks. your help will be greatly appreciated by the community

#9 Frasier

Frasier

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:15 AM

Sure. I will try to call them and give you their answers. But if a person needed 27 treatments it sure takes time, doesnt it?

#10 no_hope

no_hope

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:17 PM

Sure. I will try to call them and give you their answers. But if a person needed 27 treatments it sure takes time, doesnt it?

thank you very much. 27 treatments is indeed alot of time yes indeed!

#11 panos

panos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

If you saw the pictures the girl that had 27 treatments had a serious scar and i believe the improvement wasnt that much.

But the other dude his scar almost vanished with 3 treatments!!!!

http://www.duicliniq.../face-scar.html

Seems like they use this stuff to improve blood circulation to the scar and then they drive it further with the micro current.

http://naturalpharma...=&product_id=58

It containes thyme,angelica and nettle.

#12 Tayto101

Tayto101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

Panos, I thought you healed your scars already with iodine no?

#13 panos

panos

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:04 PM

You can do it.It will reduce them for sure but i dont want to put anymore chemicals on my face.

It can have side effects.

All i am doing now is to manage the blood to come to the area together with an approach that MY BODY ENZYMES will be activated to break the fibrous tissues aka scars.Also trying to find to feed the skin with natural means.

Edited by panos, 13 September 2013 - 12:06 PM.

#14 Tayto101

Tayto101

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

You can do it.It will reduce them for sure but i dont want to put anymore chemicals on my face.

It can have side effects.

All i am doing now is to manage the blood to come to the area together with an approach that MY BODY ENZYMES will be activated to break the fibrous tissues aka scars.Also trying to find to feed the skin with natural means.

Ah ok, so what kind of scars do you have left? And how are you getting the blood to the scars? Iodine is supposed to bring blood to the area isn't it?

I tried iodine on my scars for a while. I have raised, hard bumps, my derm called them keloids but i don't think they are, cause they don't expand or change. There just like rolling scars maybe?! Anyway, the lugol's made the surface skin peel and after about 2 weeks, there was no redness, scab or any reaction like dr. derry said should happen.

I don't know, i'm so fucking depressed about this. I'm going to start flushing my liver though..maybe it will help. I'm trying to get my body to heal them itself.

What side effects do you mean? I'm taking iodine internally as well. Read about it on curezone.com. Apparently most people are deficient in iodine.

Edited by Tayto101, 13 September 2013 - 02:06 PM.

#15 zavvi

zavvi

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:51 AM

panos buddy think i told you about this but the guy i get my herbs from  makes a upper circulation formula its very powerful though he uses it quite often on MS and nerve regeneration. I have a consultation with him in june i will ask him alot of questions about this formulae and the other ones. In a couple of videos himself he said it moves blood aggresively in the head not sure about this face but this could be what we are looking for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users