Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

12Th Week With Bp / 2Nd Week With Dan's Regimen

9 posts in this topic

So i've been using BP for 12 weeks already. and it's my 2nd week of Dan's Regimen and i noticed a big big difference. Omg the products are holy grail. Thank you Dan!!!!!!! I only get like tiny tiny pimples now that are not even obvious unless you look at them closely. I just hope i am on my way to a clear skin. Can't wait to stop breaking out for good. Anyone here experiencing some super tiny pimples? Am i on way to clearing up?

Isn't getting clear the best feeling ever? I'm so happy for you.

Don't worry about the tiny pimples, you will probably experience that every once in a while because us girls just have hormones all over the place. Just let the regimen do its job. You're on your way.

Don't worry about the tiny pimples, you will probably experience that every once in a while because us girls just have hormones all over the place. Just let the regimen do its job. You're on your way.

YES YES BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD smile.png But the hyperpigmentation on my cheeks are obviouuuussss. Will these fade naturally?

YES YES BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD smile.png But the hyperpigmentation on my cheeks are obviouuuussss. Will these fade naturally?

Those red marks my acne left behind were pretty bad for me too. Eventually they will fade and because you aren't breaking out, you won't get new ones but I did use AHA to help me fade those marks faster. Dan's AHA is really great. Maybe once you are further into the regimen, you can give that a go. It's awesome.

Those red marks my acne left behind were pretty bad for me too. Eventually they will fade and because you aren't breaking out, you won't get new ones but I did use AHA to help me fade those marks faster. Dan's AHA is really great. Maybe once you are further into the regimen, you can give that a go. It's awesome.

When did you start using AHA? And did you apply it alon with Dan's Regimen? I wanna post the photos that i took here to show you how it look like i have no clue how

>

Congratulations on your progress. :D