1 reply to this topic

#1 smjohns

smjohns

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 September 2013 - 11:16 AM

Hi,

Just tried purchasing some of the acne.org treatment (2oz bottle) and when I reached the checkout page the website only offers the horrifically priced USPS option of $40.38 !!! Back in May, I was able to order the same product with a USPS delivery charge of $11. I contacted acne.org but they confirmed that they having some technical difficulties with USPS and can only offer this expensive method of delivery. They are working on the problem but have no idea when it will be sorted. 

As I need to order a replacement bottle very soon, is there any other UK customers who would like to share the postage costs? Obviously that $41 is for just a 2oz bottle and the more we order the more the costs will rise but hopefully it will work out cheaper to pool an order than order items individually. 

Please get in touch if you are interested and let me know what you are thinking of buying and I will see how much the postage costs will be if we make one larger order. 

#2 BigM84

BigM84

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:52 PM

Hi,

I've just noticed this as well when ordering. Last treatment I bought was around 3 months ago and shipping was $11.

Can any mods advise why?

The delivery is now double the price of the treatment

Hey smjohns, the below thread will help

http://www.acne.org/...ing-use-amazon/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users