2 replies to this topic

#1 Kirurg

Kirurg

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

Ever heard about this?

I was indtroduced to it by a youtube video regarding bodybuilding. I have been struggling with acne for a long time. It started when i was 13 and i am 21 now. It was severe, so people can probably relate to how it feels and how it affects our lives tremendously.

The reason why i started Intermittent Fasting is because I wanted to lose weight effectively without being hungry alot, wich gave me horrible mood swings. I dropped from 13-14% fat to 9% over a few good months, didnt lose much muscle in the progress. As i started to drop the fat, my skin became more clear. After about 2-3 months, it was all gone. Of course I have a small pimple here and there like everybody else, but i was completely "cured".

I am currently on a bulk, wich means I have to eat alot more to gain weight. This gives me a fair amount of acne, but that doesnt scare me because i know why -> I eat like a pig sometimes and dont care about acne...

I want to make it clear that i dont drink milk, but i do eat dairy products at a moderate/low rate and I KNOW this affects acne. Im also a firm beliver in the blood type diet, although i dont strictly follow it, I believe it contains valuable information on how our body reacts to food.

I have also been handed antibiotics wich didnt work, and started a cycle with isotretinoin i was too scared to finish.

Get to know your body, it takes a s!&% load of time and isnt easy, but you will be able to "shape" it as you wish afterwards.

Go to leangains.com to get information on Intermittent Fasting. This is NOT a diet, its more like a dietary tool.

For those of you who dont want to read alot about it. The deal is that you eat coherent for 8 hours or less a day...

#2 aanabill

aanabill

Sad has made me value happy!

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 September 2013 - 12:19 AM

there's a thread for IF.

u might want to check that out.

#3 alternativista

alternativista