Just like to share a success story with using the regimen, it really does work to take you from severe to almost clear.
Tips on anyone struggling with it:
- Increase BP dosage way slower than the regimen suggests to
- I used 10% BP because 2.5% wasn't strong enough.
- I also cut dairy out (mostly)
- Getting the right facewash and moisturiser to suit you is just as important as using BP.
- Cetaphil gentle face wash + 10% Quinoderm BP + Olay moisturiser (15spf, pricey but awesome) worked very well for my super sensitive skin.
Pictures: 18 months ago,
4 months ago,