Photo

Anyone Have Their Scars Fill In Naturally Over Time?

scars pitted scars box-scars rolling scars ice pick scars long term effect of acne

20 replies to this topic

#21 DmitriY

DmitriY

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:06 PM

I have boxcar.. rolling and icepick scars as well. Ive had it for 6 months and im worried. Im gonna be 15 years old. And goig to high school. I feel your pain. LIm sure theyll fill in . Its weird to give advice when your not so sure you want to believe it yourself sad.png

Its been a while since this post. 
You're very young so your skin has the ability to repair itself much better than those of us who are over 20.
From looking at my scars, I can now say that some of the superficial rolling scars do fill in on their own.
I'm not saying that I am now scar free but they do improve over time. 
Thanks. But how long did it take for you? Im very depressed

It took me about 3 months. I had a very superficially depressed round (lets call it a spot) that was about 0.5mm deep and about 3mm wide from acne. I was upset that i keep getting new depressed areas on my face. Last week I looked at the spot again carefully but it was gone. Bigger/Deeper ones may take longer to 'improve'. I know for the deep ones I'll have to get them surgically filled in. Still waiting for the blackheads to go away before I try invasive for the scars.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users