About Neotrogena's Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash

1 post in this topic

Posted · Report post

Some days ago, I bought 'Neotrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash', which is still unused. I read some reviews about this product on the internet, and like 75% claim that the product helped and that they wouldn't trade it for anything, while the other 25% said that the Cream-Wash just made the acne worse. This is the reason I haven't tried it yet, and still considering.
Maybe the 2% Salicylic Acid is what causes the breakouts? Is it temporary for this to happen?


If you've used this product, I would like to know and will entirely appreciate your opinion about this.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now