vitamin vitamins

1 reply to this topic

#1 K-La

K-La

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 17 October 2004 - 04:17 PM

When I was 14, my aunt took me to see a naturopath for my acne. He put me on a diet where I couldn't eat dairy, wheat, or sugar because I was allergic to all three and I had to find alternatives to them (goat dairy, spelt, honey). Ok so fine. I stuck with it for about 2 1/2 years but it was becoming VERY expensive. Health food stores are majorly overpriced. Plus I was popping about 10 different kinds of vitamins a day and those were terribly expensive too. This wasn't really doing wonders for my skin either. I was still breaking out like crazy and my mom was bitching about how much money my food was costing. Now I'm sort of still on it but I recently got hired at a pizza place so I'm eating junk a couple times a week. I haven't noticed a huge change in my skin but I do still break out a lot. I'm worried that by going off of this diet a bit I'll break out more but I can't really tell if there's a difference. Do diets really affect your skin? I stay away from caffeine and potatoes as much as I can because I hear its bad for the skin and same with alcohol. I also never drink soda or anything and try to avoid sugar as much as I can. I'm just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on allergy diets and if they really affect acne in any way. Naturopaths say yes, dermatologists say no. So what the hell?

#2 OzPower

OzPower

Arrogant Australian who talks to much :)

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Acne.org - the pinnacle of mans achievement is to visit this place!<br /><br />Health and fitness<br /><br />Ma sexy body<br /><br />Hollistic alternatives to health<br /><br />Vagina<br /><br />Boobies<br /><br />Research on anything and everything!<br /><br />Running!<br /><br />My family, they are like the simpsons but i love them so!<br /><br />Making fun of Old Man :)<br /><br />On a final note, anything and everything that makes me a better person is a passion i cannot live without, as furthering ones self brings one closer to becoming complete.

Posted 17 October 2004 - 04:53 PM

If you want to know for sure if foods are the cause, go on a candida diet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users