Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would It Matter If I'm Off Roaccutane For A Week?

6 posts in this topic

So, basically my doctor has messed up my appointment dates and has scheduled me to come in a week after my Roaccutane pills run out..

I've been on 40mg for 4 months and it looks like i will have to wait 7-9 days to get more and continue my treatment which is scheduled for 6 months. Anyone else had this problem or been on holiday and not taken the pills during treatment??

Don´t worry my dear friend. Accutane stays in your system for about 2-4Weeks.

thanks for the reply! yeah my doctor said that it does stay in your system but it does worry me slightly after taking it for so long, i don't want to ruin the process

Don´t worry my dear friend. Accutane stays in your system for about 2-4Weeks.

thanks for the reply! yeah my doctor said that it does stay in your system but it does worry me slightly after taking it for so long, i don't want to ruin the process

Don´t worry mate you won´t ruin anything smile.png Good luck on following days with accutane <3smile.png Also I´m like 2weeks behind you in my treatment XD ..

1 person likes this

Accutane empire

Should make little or no difference according to this study.

Accutane stays in your body for up to a month after you stop taking it, which is why women cannot safely get pregnant until at least one month after they have stopped taking Accutane (which is a known teratogen).

Good luck

1 person likes this