acne.org shipping johnny air cargo the regimen acne international shipping

45 replies to this topic

#41 ghie

ghie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:11 AM

Yeah. The bad thing is I dunno how to get to Customs and how much is the taxes. :(

#42 akoclourence

akoclourence

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 January 2015 - 03:19 AM

How long will it take for the products to be shipped here in the Philippines? biggrin.png  I'm thankful that u've showed alternative ways on how can I avail these products. . But I really don't know how to start ordering, can u help me ? please.eusa_pray.gif

My order took a little over two weeks. It was around the time when Manila had so much rainfall so I guess their shipping to Cebu got delayed. 

Basically what you do is get in contact with the Johnny Air Cargo closest to your area. Give them a call and they will give you an address in the US that you can use as your shipping address when you order your acne.org products from danielkern.com. Once you have placed your order, acne.org will send you a tracking number for your package, you then give this to Johnny Air Cargo and they will track the package for you and let you know once you can pick it up from their office.

I hope this has helped. You can ask me other questions, but I'm sure Johnny Air can answer more in regards with shipping.

You said that Manila had a heavy rainfall so the flight to cebu got delayed.Are you from Cebu? If you are then please let me know where you are from so that I can order the product with you and we will share the custom expenses/delivery expenses or whatever that is. I've been suffering acne for like 1 year now and I tried many medications but none of those works. Hopefully, you will reply fast. :D

#43 nicmic62

nicmic62

Sneaker Fanatic

• Site Watch
  • Posts & Likes
About Me
  • Interests:Sneaker Fanatic . Movies . Music . Puppies&Kittens . Documentaries . GettingClearSkin

Achievements

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:49 AM

How long will it take for the products to be shipped here in the Philippines? biggrin.png  I'm thankful that u've showed alternative ways on how can I avail these products. . But I really don't know how to start ordering, can u help me ? please.eusa_pray.gif

My order took a little over two weeks. It was around the time when Manila had so much rainfall so I guess their shipping to Cebu got delayed. 

Basically what you do is get in contact with the Johnny Air Cargo closest to your area. Give them a call and they will give you an address in the US that you can use as your shipping address when you order your acne.org products from danielkern.com. Once you have placed your order, acne.org will send you a tracking number for your package, you then give this to Johnny Air Cargo and they will track the package for you and let you know once you can pick it up from their office.

I hope this has helped. You can ask me other questions, but I'm sure Johnny Air can answer more in regards with shipping.

You said that Manila had a heavy rainfall so the flight to cebu got delayed.Are you from Cebu? If you are then please let me know where you are from so that I can order the product with you and we will share the custom expenses/delivery expenses or whatever that is. I've been suffering acne for like 1 year now and I tried many medications but none of those works. Hopefully, you will reply fast. biggrin.png

Hello there.

I am from Cebu. I currently havent been using Johnny Air when ordering from Acne.org since I ask them to ship it directly to me instead. I sometimes have to be the one to check with the post office, but luckily for a big box I only pay around 50 pesos for customs charges.

Morning Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Evening Routine:
- CLEANSER: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser/Acne.org Cleanser
- BENZOYL PEROXIDE : 1 pump of The Acne.org 2.5%
- MOISTURIZER: Cetaphil Moilturizing Lotion/Cream + Acne.org AHA + 5-6 drops of Acne.org Jojoba Oil

Extras:
- Concealer: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in C25

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
- Pressed Powder: MAC Select Sheer in NC20

The Balm Sexy Mama Translucent Power

Smashbox Photoset Pressed Power in Light
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination Skin in Buff

Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fuide in Cashew

- Tinted Moisturizer: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
- Scrub: St. Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead Control (twice a week in the AM)

- Eyecream: Clinique All About Eyes
- Medication: Diane 35
                     Meftormin 500mg (for PCOS)
- Supplements: Vitamin D3 (1000UI/day) --- Started 5/16/2013
                         Zinc (50mg/day) --- Started 5/16/2013

And this is all done as gently as possible. smile.png

This is my Regimen journey. --- http://www.acne.org/...gimenwith-pics/

Ordering Acne.org Products from the Philippines. --- http://www.acne.org/...he-philippines/

This is my two year update on The Regimen and the products I have used --- http://www.acne.org/...on-the-regimen/

#44 KWRHL

KWRHL

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:54 AM

Yeah. The bad thing is I dunno how to get to Customs and how much is the taxes. sad.png

Tomorrow is the day I will get my products! I'll update you on how much i paid. Yay!

#45 ghie

ghie

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2015 - 04:38 PM

Aw! You got yours earlier than mine. :'( hope mine still at customs and no one from the staffs got interest on it. I still worried. But thanks in advance for the info. Are you from manila also?

#46 KWRHL

KWRHL

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 13 January 2015 - 05:08 AM

Aw! You got yours earlier than mine. :'( hope mine still at customs and no one from the staffs got interest on it. I still worried. But thanks in advance for the info. Are you from manila also?

Got mine today! So. freaking. happy. I'm starting my day 1 of this regimen. Anyway, I only paid 100 pesos for tax but they actually said they need the paypal invoice to estimate that tax that I will pay, but unfortunately I didn't bring my invoice.. and they've just said that next time don't forget to bring it. I guess it's just luck, but usually you will be taxed when you ordered $30+ worth of items.

10919427_1400996113532019_1571827104_n.j

Goodluck!! 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users